18th March 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Which college should I apply for after scoring AIR of 984?

sir, my air rank is 984 nd my score card is 670 plz[cs]gen suggest me which collge should i apply

12th April 2016, 12:58 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college should I apply for after scoring AIR of 984?

Can you please clarify the name of entrance exams ?

AIR(All India Rank) is shows you ranking in AIEEE entrance exams. Getting 984 Rank in all India is very appreciable and it show that you are very talented. If it would be your AIEEE rank then be sure that you will get admission in top most Engineering college.

There is more than 50 government Engineering college which gives admission through AIEEE rank. You can easily get admission in any top NIT (National Institute Of technology). 28 NITs is there in India whose admission criteria is to have AIR rank under 30000. And your rank is 984 only,hence it shows that you may get some of the top most colleges like :

1- NIT- Trichy
2- NIT- Warrangle
3- NIT- Patna
4- NIT- Assam
5- NIT- Sirinagar

apart from these, you can get admission in Government college at state level. Now you just need to focus on streams. There are more 14 Branches under B.tech course, and the time has came to choose any branch as per your interest and choice.

Once you finalize your branch then you can attend counseling for NIT college. Here you will be asked to lock some engineering college as per your choice. Result will be displayed once you lock college names along with branch details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?