6th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Bellok

Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

sir my air rank in aieee is around 100000, can i get a gud engineering college? Which college shud i refer to?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  2. With an AIR of 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE with 75% in 12th can I get a good college?
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  4. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  5. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  7. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  8. Can a student get in a college after getting 2 Lakh to 3 Lakh AIR in AIEEE?
  9. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%
  11. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  12. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  13. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  14. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE exam under SC category?
  15. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  16. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  17. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  18. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 60000 in AIEEE?
11th September 2011, 12:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellok View Post
sir my air rank in aieee is around 100000, can i get a gud engineering college? Which college shud i refer to?
Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

If you have got this rank in general category then it is quite difficult for you to get colleges like NITs because a rank of 100000 is not considered enough for getting colleges like NITs but if you belongs under reservation quota i.e SC/ST/OBC then it can help you and you can get better colleges like NITs .

However if you are eligible for councelling of AIEEE which is conducted online then take part in it and see what happens but if you are not eligible then also you can apply for different private colleges on the basis of AIEEE score card.There are so many private colleges in india which take admission on the basis of AIEEE score card.

With Regards
ravik1214
11th September 2011, 12:20 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

dear friend ,

after scoring the rank of about 1 lakh in the aieee exam you will get admisiion in the nit's if you belongs to the special reservation like sc/st category or ph category.
because the competition in these categories is less as compare to the competition in the general category.

on this rank one can do the engineering course in the private colleges too.
but you are not satisfied with your performance you can take drop for current year and can try the aieee exam for the next year.

for the more detailed information about the aieee counselling and the cutoffs of the different nit's for the different categories kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks and best luck..
11th September 2011, 02:21 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

Quote:
Well..you might also be knowing that this rank is not so good enough for getting into the best government colleges like NITs so you can go for the private colleges like
Manav Rachna University,Haryana
Amity University,Noida
JSS,Noida
SRM,Modinagar
JUIT,Waknaghat
JUET,Guna
and many such colleges can provide you admission..getting into a good government college is a bit difficult with this rank as they demand a rank of 25,000 or below to get a branch..but right now you have to rely on the private colleges only..

if you want you can also drop a year and prepare in a better manner to fare well..but that is totally up to you..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
11th September 2011, 10:21 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?

Sir, you will get admission in good colleges but if you belongs to sc/st categaries then there are also chances to get admission in NITs.

All the best

regards
5th February 2012, 04:34 PM
despire007

after scoring the rank of about 1 lakh in the aieee exam you will get admisiion in the nit's if you belongs to the special reservation like sc/st category or ph category.
because the competition in these categories is less as compare to the competition in the general category.

on this rank one can do the engineering course in the private colleges too.
but you are not satisfied with your performance you can take drop for current year and can try the aieee exam for the next year.

for the more detailed information about the aieee counselling and the cutoffs of the different nit's for the different categories kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks and best luck..
8th February 2012, 09:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 1,00,000.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
11th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

my aieee air rank is around 100000 can i get jss noida i m from general category
11th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

can i get singhaia univ. with rank over 1 lakh and in which branch
7th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir my jeemain mark is 93 and 71% in board which best private college i can get?
3rd July 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got a rank of 1.6 lakhs in jeemain.....i am of general category....can u suggest me some good private collges where i could gt admission...i am not able to decide about dropping a year..will dropping affect during campussing??plz anyone suggest me...i am very much tensed...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?