24th March 2012, 01:21 PM
terkar

Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)

sir, i have passed 12th . and now studying in B.A.2nd year . i want do icwa . can i take admission in icwa after 12th .
and i want information about institute of icwa in Maharashtra.

my id:- [email protected]

26th March 2012, 07:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terkar View Post
sir, i have passed 12th . and now studying in B.A.2nd year . i want do icwa . can i take admission in icwa after 12th .
and i want information about institute of icwa in Maharashtra.

my id:- [email protected]
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course is +2. Students who have qualified +2 level of examinations are eligible to register for the Foundation Course of the program.
The Cost and Work Accountancy course comprise of the following stages:
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Computer Training
  • Modular Training
  • Management Training
  • Final Course
Candidates who successfully completes all the stages becomes an associate member of the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India which enables them to practice the profession.

The course is offered by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India though both distance mode as well as through oral coaching at its accredited study centers spread all over India.

Students residing in Maharashtra may contact the following regional council for registration:

Western India Regional Council
Rohit Chambers-4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg-Fort
Mumbai - 400 001

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
26th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)

ICWAI

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India

The course trained you in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
fee - 3500/-
EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/
FINAL
Fee - not more than 8000/- .

The program is offered through two mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers

The fee structure could varies accordingly.

HOW TO APPLY

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by ICWAI.
Examinations are hels twice in a year in june and december for june terms student need to apply
before dec 5 of previous year and for december exam you have to apply for before june 5.

For more information contact

AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE

www.myicwai.com
22nd April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon Sir I have completed my B.com i want to do ICWA so how can i get information about ICWA pls help me to get the completed information about this course
send me full information on my email id my email id is [email protected]
1st May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam i hav completed my 12th examination can i take addmission in ICWAI .i hav no idea about this course plse help me with full information and send @ my email id is [email protected]
26th May 2012, 08:48 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Hi Dude,

If you are interested to make your career in the field of ICWA after 12th then after completing 12th you have to apply of the course of CWA foundation program .This program consists of four subjects and these are:
  1. Organization and management fundamentals.
  2. Basic maths and statistics.
  3. Economic and business fundamentals.
  4. Financial accounting fundamentals.
These all subjects consists of 100 marks each and 50% marks are required to pass the foundation program of CWA.

After passing that stage ,you will get through these to be eligible to go for the next level that is Intermediate.
In that stage there are eight subjects and these are:
  1. Cost and management.
  2. Quantitive method.
  3. Advance financial accounting.
  4. Management accounting.
  5. Business tax.
  6. Business Law.
  7. ITSM.
  8. Auditing.

To pass this stage ,you have to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of a stage together.
Failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again.

After passing this stage ,you will get through these and complete the compulsory practical trainings to be eligible to go for the next level that is Final.
After that you will be CWA.

All the best..................
5th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my 12 nw and i got 72% in 12 am confused nw give sm suggestion and can i done icwa with bcom or bcom hons send me information inti my email id [email protected]
19th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
Maine 12th clear kar li hai with commerce(70%) isi year lekin main i.c.w.a.i mein apna career banana chahta hun.
To uske liye mujhe kya kya karna hai mujhe kuch samjh mein nahi aa raha plz help me.
23rd June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,i read in b.com 2nd year honurs course but i want to know that after it so i want to i.c.w.a course so you give me right information about it.
20th July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

when i can apply for icwa ? is it needed to give entrance like cpt?
25th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam

My self is vaishali i am completed my graduation(b.com) & even i am doing post graduation(m.com), i want to take admition for icwa intermediate so can i take it ?
26th July 2012, 08:56 PM
srikanth .s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle 9 View Post
ICWAI

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India

The course trained you in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
fee - 3500/-
EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/
FINAL
Fee - not more than 8000/- .

The program is offered through two mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers

The fee structure could varies accordingly.

HOW TO APPLY

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by ICWAI.
Examinations are hels twice in a year in june and december for june terms student need to apply
before dec 5 of previous year and for december exam you have to apply for before june 5.

For more information contact

AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE

www.myicwai.com
i have to do icwa
18th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in ICWA after completing BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & FINANCE FROM JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ? & SIR CAN I DO
21st August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

my self pallavi i am the student of b.com can i take admition for icwa so can i take it???
8th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in icwa alng with 2nd year b.com pass ?i got 54 prsent in b.com first year..ca, cs, or cwa .. which course is better for me..
23rd September 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done b'com but a have due paper.

sir, i am confused nw give sm suggestion and can i take icwa , plz send me information to my email id [email protected]
3rd December 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing graduation & i want to do another cource continuing grad ........ what can i do c.s or icwa
14th December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 2nd pu and doing bbm.. can I do icwai after my degree
14th December 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir / Madam i have passed 12th & i am doing BBM now i am thinking to take ICWAI and i have no idea about it can u plz help me and send full information about ICWAI
to [email protected]
12th January 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A. Graduate so, plz tell me that can i do ICWAI....? I am too confuse about my career.....
2nd February 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in ICWA after 12th? i am completed bba but that i have any course completed cerificate? how to do ICWA course?what is the duration of the course? my mail id [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, main 12th fail ho chuka tha par main 12th clear ki hai.par mein icwai mein carrier karna chahta hu.to kya mujhe addmission mil sakta hai? plz reply
3rd April 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm completed 12th with mpc 58% in 2005. am i eligible to do icwa
22nd April 2013, 06:07 PM
divyadharashinideva

i completed BBA in tamil nadu open univer without 12std when i complet 10th i will join direct BBA & Pass. now i want to do CWA, CA is its possible tell me pls
1st June 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have got 58 percent in 12th in science so can i get admmission in icwa,if yes, then what will i have to do
14th June 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have got 60% in 12 commerce can I take admission icwa.icwa karne se mujhe bank jab mil Sakta hai kya
1st August 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir am cimpleted 12th how can I enter into ICWAI plz send to my mail
[email protected]
1st August 2013, 04:01 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

requirement for icwa

1. one must have passed class 12th and get registered for icwa foundation, there is marks or % weightage is provided for class 12th,

steps to be a icwa is
1. foundation
2. inter
3.final

i would like to let you know that c.a, c.s, and icwa are almost same courses but with differences
28th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete my BCA with 72% and now I want to do direct CWA Excutive. can I do this directly??
28th January 2014, 04:20 PM
shubh doei

sir I complete my BCA with 72% . now I want to do CWA Excutive . can I do this??
11th November 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir 2 science exregular pass karneke bad kya icwa foundation mein admission ho payega plz reply kindly sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?