24th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?

sir my name venkat, i was completed my DPT(diploma in physiotherapy). i want to start career with tourism. so i just wanna a suggestion for degree in tourism. i am suitable for this career? in this career which is the best degree. i was interested in travel channels to do work. please suggest me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  2. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  3. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  4. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  5. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  6. Will diploma be helpful after doing graduation in B.Com? Which diploma course will be best for my career?
  7. How to get registered for Company Secretary? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  9. Best way to start a career for a candidate after completion of Diploma Automobile? -- [New]
  10. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  11. Career options in creative field like event or photography or tourism? I am a commerce student
  12. What are the career options for me after 12th?
  13. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  14. How to pursue a career in Hospitality and Tourism? Which subjects are needed?
  15. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  16. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  17. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  18. How to start my career in Tamilnadu Tourism department?
29th January 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?

Sir/madam, i belong to arts strem.but i confused that what i choose h.s pass after? please help me
10th June 2017, 10:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?

You can join Tourism management and choose it as a career. You can join in bachelor course or diploma course or any certification courses in tourism. The full details about tourism courses are mentioned below.

For joining bachelor degree in tourism course the eligibility required is 10+2 or any equivalent education in any stream. The percentage will vary according to the university or institute. This bachelor degree is a 3 year course.

For joining diploma 2 years course in tourism the eligibility required is only 10+2 in any stream can join in this course.

For certification in tourism the eligibility is 10/ 12th in any stream are eligible to get certified in tourism course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?