30th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How and where I can do registration of computer institute? I want to run a computer institute for Bihar and Jharkhand

i want to run a computer institute for bihar and jharkhand.but i am not know how to registration of computer institute.so please suggest me how and where to get registration of computer institute?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to open a computer centre in Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Procedure to start a computer training institute in Mumbai?
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  5. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  6. Procedure or license required to start a computer training institute in Mumbai? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure or license required to start a computer training institute in Mumbai?
  8. List of coaching centers in Lucknow vicinity for Economics(Art)?
  9. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  10. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  11. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  12. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  14. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR?
  15. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  16. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
  17. List of colleges that I can get after securing 21750 rank in GBTU?
  18. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
7th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where I can do registration of computer institute? I want to run a computer institute for Bihar and Jharkhand

Hi,
I an a software professional working in a software company, After all i have planned to start a computer institute near to Jamshedpur in Jharkhand. Please suggest me where and how to do registration for opening an institute.
28th April 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where I can do registration of computer institute? I want to run a computer institute for Bihar and Jharkhand

Hi, I want to run institute in jharkhand, but we have not any idea about for opening new institute. And how can get registration certificate. Could you please suggested me.
15th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to run institute in jharkhand, but we have not any idea about for opening new institute. And how can get registration certificate. Could you please suggested me.
28th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I am also going to open an computer institute in delhi and as much i got the info its that you dont require any registration its just u have to register for service tax which u will charge and pay to govt.
4th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am also going to open an computer institute in Chhattisgarh at bilaspur Please suggest me where and how to do registration for opening an institute.
4th September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have an computer Institute in a rural area and the students are being study at a very low cost. i have it of my own. but i want to register it under a good suggested undertakings. please provide me the rules as a true INDIAN.
18th November 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have a computer Institute in a rural area and i have it of my own. But i want to registed it so please suggested me for registation.
1st December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I JUST OPEN A COMPUTER INSTITUTE IN KALYANI DIST- NADIA, I WANT TO PRODUCE MY INSTITUTE AS A GOVT REGISTERED INSTITUTE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE, PLS SUGGEST ME FOR GOVT APPROVAL.
11th December 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

hello i have my computer institute in rajasthan ,bhilwara but i don know how i can registered it so please tell me about this.
23rd January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to run a computer institute for bihar and jharkhand.but i am not know how to registration of computer institute.so please suggest me how and where to get registration of computer institute
8th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi , i m opening a new computer institute , so I want to know the registration proceeder throw govt.
9th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

1st July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am running my computer institution and I got registration for district level but I want to get Jharkhand state level pls help me and advise me how canI get registration immediately I will be graceful to you I am waiting my email id is [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

First of all you should improve your English.
14th January 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am running my computer institute in bihar at darbhanga,, but we have not any idea about for registration for institute.

Please suggest me where and how to do registration for institute.
14th January 2014, 10:11 AM
lalan chy

Thumbs down Re: How and where I can do registration of computer institute? I want to run a computer institute for Bihar and Jharkhand

I am running my computer institution at darbhanga in bihar and I got registration for district level ( industry department ) but I want to get bihar state level registration . pls help me and advise me how can I get registration immediately I am waiting my email id is [email protected]
28th January 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I JUST OPEN A COMPUTER INSTITUTE IN Bihar DIST- Buxar, I WANT TO PRODUCE MY INSTITUTE AS A GOVT REGISTERED INSTITUTE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE, PLS SUGGEST ME FOR GOVT APPROVAL.
my e-mail [email protected]
20th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to start new computer institute But i don't know the how it register by the government how it possible please telll me
23rd April 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I have just started a computer center ..I wants to give them certificate what r formalities for it ..and how can I register under NCT dehi
19th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a computer center ..I wants to give them certificate what r formalities for it ..and how can I register under Bihar Govt
Please reply me @ [email protected]
4th December 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have own computer institute. i want to spread my business in india. i taken iso certification also. if we have to take permision from govt of india or what. i want to give franchisees also plz reply me [email protected]
21st December 2014, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to start a computer center... i want to give them certificate what your formilies for it....and how can i register under bihar government.... pls reply me.......
8th January 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to start new computer institute in jaunpur up But i don't know the how it register by the government how it possible please telll me

Kamlesh kumar gaur
e-mail id [email protected]
10th May 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How and where I can do registration of computer institute? I want to run a computer institute for Uttar Pradesh Rampur.
Q.I want to start new computer institute in jaunpur up But i don't know the how it register by the government how it possible please telll me?

Diwakar Rajpoot

e-mail;- [email protected],[email protected],raj [email protected]
1st July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR
I want to open the computer institude at jammu and kashmir... what can i do for that...and how can i got the certificate of regestration... please give me suggestation..
19th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can any one suggest what is the procedure for registration of new computer institute ....?
18th September 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My Self Md Aftab Alam, I am MBA Diploma in computer application, I have 8 years rich working experience in corporate office,

I want to run institute in Godda - jharkhand, but we have not any idea about for opening new institute. And how can get registration certificate.

Could you please suggested me.

Rgd
Aftab

[email protected]
3rd February 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

1st October 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a computer center... i want to give them certificate what your formalities for it....and how can i register under bihar government.... pls reply me.......in my E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?