8th April 2011, 03:56 PM
ASHISHGALAXY

Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

How to get registration for opening the computer institute under nct ,new delhi . Name the website from where we can download the application form .?

10th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

HOW CAN I OPEN A COMPUTER STUDY CENTER?
16th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

I have an Computer institute.how to get authorization from government
18th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

proper procedure in shutting down a computer
3rd August 2011, 05:31 PM
VCETPT

Arrow Re: Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-get-registration-opening-computer-institute-under-nct-new-delhi-names-websites-where-i-can-download-application-form-115863.html#ixzz1TsBWpD5y
21st September 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Im Running 3 Computer Training in Institutes, So want registartion form them? Please will tell the procedures of get Registartion Throught Govt. or Any other MNC Compinies
1st October 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to open an institute for hobby classes..is it necessary to get registration for such type of like cooking,jewelry and dance?
29th October 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

3rd November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to open a computer center what are the procedure
9th January 2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
22nd January 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how to registration a computer institute
9th April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

my name is vanita and iam interested in regestered by gover. of nct please process of the regesteration ?
20th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hey friends i open new computer center what are procedure ? my mail id is [email protected]
28th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have an Computer institutein aligarh. how to get authorization from government
15th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form? [email protected]
30th May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

how a computer institute are getting registration from nct new delhi?
30th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am already registered in Kolkata West Bengal government and ISO 9001 : 2008 certified . The name of the organization Rampurhat Institute of
computer centre at Ramputhat in Birbhum district . pin code 731224 in Lotus Press Lane . My contract No is 9733539954. I like to registered wi
with NCT New Delhi to make our organization strong and powerful.
12th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have a computer institute but unregistered. kindly tell me a complete procedure of resisgtration (a to z)
10th August 2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
i want to registration my computer institute from N.C.T Delhi
10th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i registered my computer institute from N.C.T in Delhi
31st August 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i registered my computer institute from N.C.T in Delhi & Uttar Pradesh state govt.
also provide information how can provide DCA certificate to our student because i have already socity reg. under 1680 .

Email.:- [email protected]
Mob.:- 91-7428705885
17th September 2012, 02:19 PM

Default Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

[QUOTE=ASHISHGALAXY;505486]How to get registration for opening the computer institute under nct ,new delhi . Name the website from where we can download the application form .?[
8th November 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I have a computer institute at Bolpur Santiniketan in the district of Birbhum in West Bengal. I want to do registration of this institution. But I don't from where I shall do it and what is the procidure ? Help me. My e-mail ID - [email protected]
9th January 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to open a computer training institute in kaushambi. i need registration for this please tell me and contact nomber
14th June 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what is process for openning new computer institute. please tell me about any website.
15th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is process for openning new computer institute. please tell me the all details ?
13th August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is process for opening new computer institute. in sundargarh dist. please tell me the all details ?
26th September 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i registered my computer institute from N.C.T in Delhi ? Help me. My e-mail ID - [email protected]
12th October 2013, 12:28 PM

How to get registration for opening the computer institute under nct ,new delhi . Name the website from where we can download the application form .?
24th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form?

i want to register my computer center from nct new Delhi plz tell about
my mail id [email protected] mob no.09459436007
3rd December 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

how can i registered my computer institute from N.C.T in Delhi ? Help me. My e-mail ID - [email protected]
6th February 2014, 07:09 PM
jadeshwar infotech

24th February 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to registration my computer institute from N.C.T Delhi.
E-mail: [email protected]
26th February 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to registration my computer institute from nct Delhi.
[email protected]
16th April 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i get to open new computer training center in Rajasthan- Pali -Village Balwana
23rd June 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to open an institute for hobby classes..is it necessary to get registration for such type of like cooking,jewelry and dance?

F @ suryanath yadav
15th October 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to registration computer institute from N.C.T Delhi. what is the process of this can you send the mail about the processor.

My email id is "[email protected]"
11th January 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form? my email id is "[email protected]"
2nd March 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to registration computer institute from N.C.T Delhi. what is the process of this can you send the mail about the processor.

My email id is [email protected]
6th April 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am shibasankar want to registration computer institute under NCT Delhi .what is the process kindly suggest me my mail Id [email protected]
20th April 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I want to registration computer institute from N.C.T Delhi. what is the process of this can you send the mail about the process mail I'd [email protected]
24th June 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get registration for the computer institute under NCT Delhi. name the website from where i can download the information and form.
17th August 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get registration for the computer institute under NCT Delhi. name the website from where i can download the information and form.
20th December 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form? my email id is "[email protected]"
7th February 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have planned to start a training institute in Gurgaon Haryana. And i need some advice on how to register it, so can you please provide us your help on this regards.

Thanks,
Dheeraj
13th February 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have Planned to start a Training Institute in Kolkata, Konnagar, Hooghly. And i Need Some Advice on How to Register It, So You Can Please Provide us your help this Regards.
Thanks
Praveen Jha
13th May 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have registered a charitable educational trust in NCT Delhi and a computer institute is functioning under the trust since June 2013. Now I wish to approve from directorate of education department (IT), new delhi. please let me know the procedure for the approval of the institute.
22nd December 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a computer centre at Qutab garh Delhi 110039 ,so I want to register my centre with the Gov't of N C T Delhi Please help me to provide the details of terms and conditions.,So that I can be able to provide computer education in the rural area Free of coct to the poorest section of the poors .
29th August 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

NCT Registration required.FOR COMPUTER EDUCATION
DARJEELING, WEST BENGAL
[email protected]
Contact No 9832078106
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?