7th April 2012, 11:44 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Geoinformatics is an interesting stream of science where in the informational services are linked to geography in order to utilize it in the process of making important informational systems. Concepts of information science are conveniently used to answer several problems in the field of geography. This subject has been described as one that deals with spatial information at every level and aspects. Some of the topics under this subject are GIS data quality, different errors in GIS, various maps overlay functions and its method, GIS based modeling, urban management and land information system, Environmental management and spatial decision support system, hydro geomorphological study using remote sensing data, natural resource management, map projection, data base models, its advantages and disadvantages, various GIS packages, GPS and its working principle, urban infrastructure development, components and development of GIS, Elements of spatial data and data various data structure, DEM based analysis, Automated water shed delineation. For your help we have attached some previous year’s question papers which you can download and study.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(21.0 KB, 273 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(21.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(19.1 KB, 166 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Aerial Photography And Photogrammetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Earth Resources and Environmental Hazards Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Where can I apply for Ph.d in Geoinformatics after completion of MSc Geoinformatics
  6. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  8. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR/UGC NET if studying M.Sc in Geoinformatics?
  10. Is it possible to study PhD in Geoinformatics for a Housewife who has secured 83% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  12. How to get scolarship for Ph.D in Geoinformatics
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR/UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Satellite Remote Sensing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. M.Sc in Geoinformatics holder is eligible for CSIR NET exam?
  16. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics
  17. Can I write the NET CSIR exam for Geoinformatics?
  18. What is the syllabus for PG diploma in Geo informatics? What are the necessary skills required to make a career in Geoinformatics?
9th April 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

which no of passed this year
21st April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

annamalai university old question paper in mba hrm 1year
25th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12 pass student . As commerce as my main subject.
And as am very interested in study of animals and likes to be with them.
Please tell me . For which cource should i apply for ?
Which suits me the best.
13th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpltd B.Ageography and is there M.A in remote sensing in Annamala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?