10th April 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA in Bishop Heber College at Trichy without writing TANCET exam?

Hai,

I have completed B. Sc.IT in April 2011 and i worked for one year. Now I want to do MCA in bishop heber college at trichy. I haven't attend the TANCET exam. I want to know i can get admission for MCA without writing TANCET exam in any other college or if there is any possible ways please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D part time in Bishop Heber College in Trichy after finishing MSc Maths
  2. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  3. Can I do any course from Bishop heber college after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  4. Best colleges for MSc Actuarial Science in India? Is Bishop Heber College good for MSc Acturial Science?
  5. List of colleges which offer MCA to a candidate who has scored 64 marks in TANCET? In which college I will get counselling application form in Trichy/Thanjavur? -- [New]
  6. How may I get details about admission procedures in different colleges situated in different regions of the country?
  7. Syllabus for Technical round of CTS Aptitude test? Whether the test is written or oral?
  8. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  9. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  10. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  11. How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?
  12. Last 5 years papers with solution for TANCET MCA? Date of TANCET MCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
  14. How to get admission for MCA course without writing TANCET Exam?
  15. How to choose the best college for MCA?
  16. How can I join MCA in Government Quota without writing TANCET Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  18. How to join MCA in tamilnadu or near Trichy? List of MCA government college in Tamilnadu?
27th July 2012, 10:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA in Bishop Heber College at Trichy without writing TANCET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

I have completed B. Sc.IT in April 2011 and i worked for one year. Now I want to do MCA in bishop heber college at trichy. I haven't attend the TANCET exam. I want to know i can get admission for MCA without writing TANCET exam in any other college or if there is any possible ways please guide me.
Bishop Heber College is affiliated to BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY and the norms and standard of admission is regulated by the University. In order to be eligible for the Master of Computer Application [MCA] program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University with Mathematics at the +2 level or as one of the allied courses in UG degree. The duration of the program is three years. Admission is based on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test [TANCET] scores and academic score in the UG Program.

There are various other recognized private Institutions which offers MCA program. Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission to the MCA program offered by such Institutions even without TANCET scores. However, such candidates need to qualify the Entrance Examinations conducted by the Institution itself.

Following are the list of such Universities:

SRM University

VIT University

For detail information one may refer to the official websites.
28th January 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA in Bishop Heber College at Trichy without writing TANCET exam?

I am pursuing my Bacheolars degree in Computer Applications. I would like to join Bishop Heber College in Trichy. Please guide me with your suggestions....
13th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th n i want 2 join bca in bishop after i want 2 study mca is this courses r goog nw?
27th April 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have not written Tancet exam but I want college near by Chatham bus stand Trichy
5th June 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have not written tancet exam but I want to join in Bishop college .please give me a suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?