20th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?

I had completed my intermediate with biology,physics & chemistry as subjects of my group. I am interested in genetic engg., how can i go through with this course through entrance examinations.Am I eligible to go with this now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  3. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  4. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  5. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  6. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  7. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  8. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for UP CPMT exam after scoring 75%, 58%,63% and 48% in Biology,Chemistry and English and Physics respectively?
  10. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  11. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  12. Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  14. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  15. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  16. Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  18. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
7th June 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?

What should i do after passing 12th in PBC can i do any type of course give me a better option
7th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?

What should i do after passing 12th in PBC can i do any type of course give me a better option
12th July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 class in medical science what i have career option in medical field give some suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?