16th January 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to change from Hindi to English language question paper in AIPMT exam?

Sir,I am Harsha Singh from mumbai and i have applied for AIPMT examination through online but the mistake i made is,I selected hindi for question paper language instead of English.
My application form no is 603555.how can i change the language now??????????????
please help..............

21st June 2011, 08:26 AM
vikky100

Default Re: How to change from Hindi to English language question paper in AIPMT exam?

you can go to a english teacher
21st June 2011, 03:07 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: How to change from Hindi to English language question paper in AIPMT exam?

hi friend,

just visit this link:https://aipmt.nic.in/Online/Aipmtstatus.aspx, and change all the status and re apply the form or else surely you may got the login and user ID details , if you go through it also you can change.

all the best
4th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am md arif and applied for aipmt exam ,i need to change my language option ....wat shud i do
22nd March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Shashank Chandra from Lucknow and i have applied for AIPMT examination through online but the mistake i made is,I selected hindi for question paper language instead of English.
My application form no is 142566.how can i change the language now when my admit card is in my hand???????
6th June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir ye ques hindi me nahi aa sakate kya ?
2nd September 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir kya scra paper hindi mai nahidaafza ata
23rd May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir pmt nd neet me pass hone ke liye kitne parsentage magte hai
11th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Aiswarya I uploaded photo without name & date . how can I change my photo. Fee already paid and confirmation page received.
12th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

the photo is without white background in AIPMT and i have paid fees and received my confirmation page
8th February 2014, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir how i can change my question paper language hindi into English of pmt I'm paid fee also and send form also i face problem in Hindi language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?