2nd May 2012, 06:48 PM
vaishnavipriya

When is the SLET exam for Tamilnadu?

when is the slet exam 2012 for tamilnadu...
please send the details to [email protected]

23rd May 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the SLET exam for Tamilnadu?

when is the set exam in tamilnadu?
27th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

when is the SLET exam for tamilnadu 2012?????????
12th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed MBA., E-Business management from Annamalai University Tamilnadu India Scored At 60% marks on 2010 Yet Now my Age is 44yrs Can I Attend SLET Exam. About My Questions 1. Age Then 2. Which special Subject I Opted management or Commerce. Because E-Business course Subject Based 40% Business Commerce, 25% Management, 25% marketing & HR, 10% ERP, IT, JAVA Packages. For your Information I Narrated kindly Give me a suggestion to select my optional subjects for Forth coming SLET Exam.
Thanks,
Venkatesh
28th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

when is the SET exam 2010 conducted for tamilnadu and where can we get the application form?
28th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Paras Gopani

Hey,

State Level Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Bharathiar University holds State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility:

(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)

(iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:

Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil
28th June 2012, 08:45 PM
epson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishnavipriya View Post
when is the slet exam 2012 for tamilnadu...
please send the details to [email protected]

According to the notification the exam will be conducted in March…..
7th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what the hell we should ask.... is anyone answering the previous questions???...block this page...its only a waste of time
12th July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir goodmorning

when is the SLET exam for tamilnadu 2012
18th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

When is the SLET exam for tamilnadu 2012
21st July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

When will be SET 2012 exam in Tamil Nadu?? Please reply to my mail...... my mail id is [email protected]
27th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

when is the SLET exam for tamilnadu? please mail to my id at [email protected] also in the subject of physics
29th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT OF SLET EXAM
29th July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

send syllabus for Computer Science & Application category and upcoming slet exam date to my mail id: [email protected]
30th July 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i am lakshmi priya. i finished my PG in english literature.sir plz send me set exam 2012 syllabus for english. help me sir plz....plz....plz....
14th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

is this physical education in set exam is there or not could u pls tel me
14th August 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

when is s l e t exam?
17th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am finished P.G 1st year so it is possible to write a SLET exam and my subject tourism so it is eligibility in apply the slet exam? Pls sent the detail in my email address
27th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am finish UG biochemistry now persuring M.Sc bioinformatics so whether i have eligibility to write slet exam if possible means pls send the detail to my mail id [email protected]
28th August 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that only tamil nadu people can fill this form or any another state people can also fill this
31st August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i m completed my PG in M.E-CSE...shall i apply to this exam or this exam is only suitable for atrs and science students
5th September 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

when is the slet exam?
5th September 2012, 10:52 PM
koppula.haritha

"State Level Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu"
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Bharathiar University holds "State Level Eligibility Test" (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility:

(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories).

(iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply.

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET.

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:

Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil

Last date for Applying On-Line : 25-10-2012
9th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

when will slet exam be held in tamilnadu in 2013?
14th November 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me is there any negative marking in NET&SLET exam
3rd April 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science in Bharathidasan University and M.Sc Computer Technology in Coimbatore Institute of Technology under Annai university chennai, do i eligible for applying SLET??
8th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

when is the slet exam 2013 for TN? reply send to my mail [email protected]
20th October 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for physics in slet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?