15th May 2012, 01:42 AM
venkaiah g

Previous years question papers of graduation engineer trainee(GET) conducted by ECIL?

Respcected sir/madam,
I want previous question papers of graduate engineer trainee(GET) conducted by ECIL(Electronics Corporation India Limited). kindly please send to my mail id [email protected]
Thank you.

3rd June 2012, 01:23 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Previous years question papers of graduation engineer trainee(GET) conducted by ECIL?

Electronics corporation of India will conduct an exam for recruiting candidates to Graduate engineer Trainee posts.

SYLLABUS:

The syllabus for the Exam covers all the subjects in Engineering Degree that is the syllabus of the GATE EXAM is also the syllabus for the ECIL EXAM.

PAPER PATTERN:

The question paper consists of 50 questions and each question carries 3 marks and for wrong answers 1/3 mark will be deducted.

There will not be any questions related to Aptitude,Reasoning or general Knowledge.

I have also attached some papers
Attached Files
File Type: zip ecilpapers.zip(34.0 KB, 216 views)
3rd June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of graduation engineer trainee(GET) conducted by ECIL?

pls send me the syllabus of ecil GET & PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPERS for EC BRANCH PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....MY E MAIL ID IS [email protected]
8th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tell me the syllabus of programmer Graduate Trainee in ONGC and previous year question paper too ?
12th July 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send the ece question papers of ecil my mail id:[email protected]
13th October 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Can you plz send ece previous question papers of ecil to my mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?