15th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Keyan.P

How to change my platform to core companies like Electronics or Electrical field while working as a component engineer?

Hi,

I am working as a component Engineer since 2008. Now i just want to change my platform to core like in Electronics or Electrical field's both in Private/Public Sector. Is it possible?

If Yes.. What are the option's that i have. Like Exam's or Course anything. Please suggest/Give few idea's to change the career.

Thank you,

Keyan P

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the core companies in the field of Electrical and Electronics? How to apply for them?
  2. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  3. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  4. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  5. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  6. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  7. Do I have opportunities in core field after doing graduate engineer apprentice in electronics corporation of India Limited(ECIL)?
  8. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  9. How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?
  10. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for government jobs after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% marks?
  12. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  14. What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?
  15. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  16. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  17. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
  18. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
27th November 2013, 10:06 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: How to change my platform to core companies like Electronics or Electrical field while working as a component engineer?

Attend courses like vlsi designing and various other field related to design or production which might surely lead you to the core companies ....also they prefer experience in order to put you in core companies....!!!
4th January 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my platform to core companies like Electronics or Electrical field while working as a component engineer?

I m 2012 Mechanical Engg. passout , working in automotive industry (RND).Want to change my platform to software field.
What is the procedure??Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?