6th November 2011, 01:22 PM
j.venkatesh 2010.

List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?

respected sir,
I am a B.E graduate in the department of electronics and communication engineering.i want to know about the list of core companies in chennai and it's sorroundings.i was interested to work in core companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 core companies in electronic and communication field
  2. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  3. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  5. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  6. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  7. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  8. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  9. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. Which core companies in Chennai offer internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  12. List of top 5 Core Companies in the field of ECE?
  13. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai? -- [New]
  16. List of electronics and communication companies in Chennai? What is the selection process?
  17. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  18. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
7th November 2011, 08:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.venkatesh 2010. View Post
respected sir,
I am a B.E graduate in the department of electronics and communication engineering.i want to know about the list of core companies in chennai and it's sorroundings.i was interested to work in core companies.
LIST OF THE COMPANIES FOR ECE STUDENT

Rank Company 1 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. 2 Infosys Technologies Ltd. 3 Wipro Technologies Ltd. 4 Satyam Computer Services Ltd. 5 HCL Technologies Ltd. 6 Patni Computer Systems Ltd. 7 I-flex Solutions Ltd. 8 Tech Mahindra Ltd. (formerly Mahindra-British Telecom Ltd. 9 Perot Systems TSI (I) Ltd. 10 L&T Infotech Ltd. 11 Polaris Software Lab Ltd. 12 Hexaware Technologies Ltd. 13 Mastek Ltd. 14 Mphasis BFL Ltd. 15 Siemens Information Systems Ltd. 16 Genpact 17 i-Gate Global Solutions Ltd. 18 Flextronics Software Systems Ltd. (Standalone for FSS) 19 NIIT Technologies Ltd. 20 Covansys India Ltd.
You can applicable for above companies.This is top companies in india.
19th November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?

Dear sir
i am Btech student of ECE brabch , Iwant to know about core company for ece branch & relative company for ECE branch in which probability of job.
please give lists of company
25th November 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me the list of motor desigining companies in india
29th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is the divya vasava submited her form ?
30th November 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u please tell the eligibility for ece core companies
16th December 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for aplly the job aopply
20th December 2011, 01:25 PM
arun.potturu

Since the CHENNAI is one of biggest city in india.So,almost all companies are present in chennai.So the list of core companies
1.Tata consultant services.
2.INAUTIX.
3.CTS.
4.BSNL.
5.INFOSYS.
6.Tata motors.
7.CADEMS.
8.MPHASIS etc.
For core companies search in the website www.freejobalert.com,www.naukri.com
2nd January 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i m b.e. graduate in ece stream of rgtu,bhopal,m.p.,Sir i want to job fr any core compenys,plz reply me as soon as possible,contact-09893452849,09770645480, [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
i am mathivathani now i am doing final year ECE department
can you please tell me the eligiblity for my field briefly.i attach my email id please send me
E mail [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a B.E graduate with branch electronics and communication engineering.I want to know about the list of core companies in Mumbai and it's requirement process .i was interested to work in core companies.
2nd February 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I have completed my B.tech in Bharadhidasan Engg college and completed my M.E Electronics and MBA General from Latrobe University Australia. Now looking Job in India . what should be my target companies and which industry i have to contact.

Pls help me

Regards
Sukumaran
5th February 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

if i got CPI=6.55 as per GTU,A'bad rules , then can I applicable for this indian core compnies and by how???
Please direct me..........
26th February 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed BE ECE in 2011, i need to know job requirements in Embedded system(Hardware) in chennai. All coming up with C Emb sys olny. BUt i want to work in the hardware part.

Please guide me. Is there any site like CHetanas forum for Electronics jobs also??

I would like to Thank everyone who helps me:-;

Suresh. V
27th February 2012, 09:17 PM
dhana_krish

Dear Sir,
I am Dhanapal.I completed my BE(ECE) course in
Maharaja Engineering College at Coimbatore and also I have completed embedded
course in Crisp center at Coimbatore.Here I attached my resume
with this mail and I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you,

With Regards,
Dhanapal.K
2nd March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm Moorthy, Now i am doing final year ECE department
can you please tell me the eligiblity for my field briefly.i attach my email id please send me,
E-mail ID: [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm Moorthy, Now i am doing final year ECE department
can you please tell me the eligiblity for my field briefly.i attach my email id please send me,
E-mail ID: [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 03:21 PM
ramesh bhallu

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.venkatesh 2010. View Post
respected sir,
List of Embedded System companies in Chennai

1. ACME Technology Pvt Ltd
2. Agnie Consulting(I) Pvt.Ltd
3. Alcatel-Lucent Chennai
4. American Mega Trends Pvt.Ltd
5. Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
6. Apna Technologies
7. Appasamy Associate
8. Aricent Technologies
9. Arista Automation Pvt Ltd
10. Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd
11. Atheros Communications
12. Atmel
9th March 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications required to get placed in core company by kalai
16th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the extra knowledge need for embedded job except ece
27th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam.I m an student of Andaman & Nicobar Island completing my course in B.TECH(ECE)-VI SEM,i want some list of core companies present in chennai including private,public and govt sectors.thank you sir
28th March 2012, 11:31 PM
Denny_Crane

hiii,
being ece student you wanted to join only in core companies so your college may provide good oppurtunity for you to get recruited in the core companies. if not for recruitment no company conducts entrance exams, rather you have to be prepared for Aptitude tests,Group discussions and personal interviews.
There are various companies that recruit electronics engineers. It is true that ,in India, only a few electronics core companies are there.
23rd April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which course we have to study for this core company.which subject will be strong forcompanies.pls replyme .i have ensure my email id. [email protected] X
24th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
This is raghul. i would like to know the background of the plintron. Is it a core company for the students of ECE department? please reply me regarding this.
13th May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE ECE plz tel me about core company & their details .i m interested to work in core company
6th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed in DECE fresher any vacancy in core company.please send in email id [email protected] ph:9952185964
18th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

nw iam doing BE ECE at sairam. i want to study some courses abt my ece dept.plz tell me wt r the coreses available for ece students
21st June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am mohanraj DECE ,BE(ece) . I want any job from any core company plz help me . My cell no 9659354153. Mail id [email protected].
26th June 2012, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

I am Ashok DECE ,BE(ece) . I want any job from any core company plz help me . My cell no 9894158914. Mail id [email protected]
28th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in ECE and BE in ECE. in diploma i have 87% but in BE i have 67%. since i am from a poor family i cannot able to study anymore. my name is anand.kindly give the suggestion to work in what field. my mail id: [email protected]
12th July 2012, 08:05 PM
guruprasath.be

core companies in chennai for industrial visit
27th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed B.E(ECE) 2012 passed out with 7.0 as per grade system...i am intersted to work in core companies..so pls send me details if there is any opening for freshers in core . my mail id:[email protected]
3rd August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

resected sir,this is viji. i am BE graduate in the department of ece.i interested to work in core companies.can u please tell me the eligibility for my field briefly. i attach my email id.please send me. emailid:[email protected].
12th August 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

greeting sir
iam willing to work as vlsi designer ,so could u pls tell me the vlsi designing company around chennai.
31st August 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am very interesting to join in core company...i'm doing BE final year in anna university, trichy.. i got percentage with distinction upto 6th semester... i'm having some industrial practical knowledge.. (Hykon,ISRO,ITI & keltron) in kerala branch.... For any job interview in core companies, just will intimate by mail sir... this is my id : [email protected]
14th September 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed B.E(ECE) 2012 passed out with 7.0 as per grade system...i am intersted to work in core companies..so pls send me details if there is any opening for freshers in core . my mail id:[email protected]
17th September 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am the final year B.E student.I want to know about the core companies in chennai and also project centres in chennai.i attached my e-mail id.please send to me.
E-mail id:[email protected]
18th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hai.iam saranya,Iam 2011 passed out BE(ece) .iam looking for job in Electronics and communication depart.if you know any jobs please mail me to [email protected]
19th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

ACME Technology Pvt Ltd
Agnie Consulting(I) Pvt.Ltd
Alcatel-Lucent Chennai
American Mega Trends Pvt.Ltd
Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
Apna Technologies
Appasamy Associate
Aricent Technologies
Arista Automation Pvt Ltd
Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd
2nd October 2012, 12:24 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

******* list of top core companies in chennai *******

Apna Technologies

Appasamy Associate

Aricent Technologies

Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd

Atheros Communications

Alcatel-Lucent Chennai

good luck......
13th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am Ganesh. I'm 2011 passed out BE(ECE) .im looking for jobs in core companies.if any one know about any job vacancies please mail me at [[email protected]]. tnx in advance.
14th October 2012, 12:48 AM
ANNU00

HELLO SIR...........

List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field : -

Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai

Apna Technologies

Appasamy Associate

Aricent Technologies

Alcatel-Lucent Chennai
14th October 2012, 10:14 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?

HELLO DEAR

core companies in Chennai

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Wipro Technologies Ltd.
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
I-flex Solutions Ltd.
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Perot Systems TSI
L&T Infotech Ltd.
23rd October 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed B.E(ECE) 2012 passed out with 7.8 as per grade system...i am intersted to work in core companies..so pls send me details if there is any opening for freshers in core . my mail id:[email protected]
Sir,
I am very interesting to join in core company...I'm having some industrial practical knowledge.. (zf electronics pvt ltd,TVS srichakra pvt ltd,BSNL,AIR) in madurai branch.... For any job interview in core companies, just will intimate by mail sir... this is my id : [email protected]
24th October 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam may i know the elegibility criteria for ece student to join core company?
my mail id is [email protected]
25th October 2012, 06:18 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

Alcatel-Lucent Chennai

Wipro Technologies Ltd.

HCL Technologies Ltd.

I-flex Solutions Ltd.

Appasamy Associate

Aricent Technologies

Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd

Atheros Communications

Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd,

Apna Technologies

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.

Infosys Technologies Ltd.
25th October 2012, 06:28 PM
SAM14U

Arrow Re: List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?

HELLO DEAR

Addison & Co Ltd

Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore

Axles India Ltd

Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd

Ennore Foundries Ltd

Esab India Ltd

Flakt (India) Ltd

Ford India Ltd

Integral Coach Factory, Perambur

Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi

Hindustan Motors Ltd

Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Nokia India Ltd

Royal Enfield Ltd

Saint-Gobain Glass India Ltd

Samsung India Electronics

Sundaram-Clayton Ltd

Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE)

Tube Investments of India Ltd

Westas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltdi
31st October 2012, 09:17 PM
KRISH No.1

HI

Core companies in Chennai : -
Perot Systems TSI

Wipro Technologies Ltd.

HCL Technologies Ltd.

I-flex Solutions Ltd.

Tech Mahindra Ltd

THANK U...............
24th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs vacancies in hyundai motors for ece?
24th December 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

is there any job vacancy for EC Students in Gujarat??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?