31st January 2011, 02:17 AM
ashi786

Previous year sample papers for PGT and TGT? Date of entrance test of TGT science?

sir,pls send me previous sample paper for PGT & TGT ?
wht is the test date of tgt science?

Please reply

thanks

6th February 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year sample papers for PGT and TGT? Date of entrance test of TGT science?

when will exam of tgt(biology) conducted for 2011
7th February 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year sample papers for PGT and TGT? Date of entrance test of TGT science?

How can we get e-admit card for tgt science exam 2011 of up madhyamik siksha sewa chayan board allahabad?
27th February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me 10 years solved paper of prt science and tgt science
27th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i want last year solved tgt and prt question paper
5th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell m when exams of TGT nd PGT (social science) going to be held?????????????
16th March 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

when will the paper of PGT ENTRANCE EXAM 2011 BE HELD..????
14th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,i need 5 years sample question of tgt entrance exams.plz send me on my email id [email protected] hav searched a lot.but i can't find it.kindly,help me
2nd May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i crack the tgt exam?
11th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i wnt syllabus of pgt biology ....frm where i get it ...rply soon
15th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i wnt the previous question paper of civics exam....plz sir it is send me on my e mail id. [email protected]
18th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

when will be the paper of pgt political science of dsssb
20th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

We required solved paper of entrance exam PGT sociology
29th May 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

pgt sociology solved question paper
4th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper For TGT and PGT.We required solved paper of entrance exam PGT home science.
29th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

please sent me kvs tgt we sample paper previous i cleared pre
2nd August 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sample Test Paper of Main Exam TGT
Science
13th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the dATE OF PGT ECO DSSSB exam2011.please send me previous five year question papers of pgt economics on [email protected]
25th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
plz inform new vacancy of tgt and pgt and also inform date and totel number of post
24th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT TGT KALA KA 2012 FORM KAB TAK AYEGA ?
24th November 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want get previous years PGT biology subjective test paper questions .
17th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send sample papers of madhamik tgt maths
23rd April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

please date of biology up tgt 2012
send my email -id [email protected]
9th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance of math & science
5th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Previous year sample papers for PGT Chemistry & TGT Biology ?
Date of written Exam PGT chemistry and TGT Biology.
Please sand my email ID [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

previous year sample papers of tgt home science,plz send me on my email ID [email protected]
19th May 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me date of PGT chemistry, which would be held in july 2013.
16th July 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

please tell me tgt pgt exam date of homescience
19th January 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous.papers and sample paper of tgt medical(HP)
1st March 2014, 01:35 PM

Dear sir,
i need 5 years sample question of tgt Science entrance exams.plz send me on my email id [email protected] hav searched a lot.but i can't find it.kindly,help me ASAP..

Thanking with regards.
23rd June 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i need the sample paper of pgt tgt of hindi plz kindly provid me the paper with solution
10th July 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I need the sample paper og PGT OF Economics..kindly provid me the paper witb solution.
13th October 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Pls send Urdu Tgt question papers of previous years on this email-id ( [email protected] )
I will very thankfull to you
21st March 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus & previous question papers of pgt,biology of himachal pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?