30th June 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?

Hello sir,
As i am going to attend the exam for the post of junior executive(electronics)AAI ON THIS JUL 4,I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAM.so i want to know about syllabus in detail .so kindly send me the syllabus and previous model question papers of this exam and every detail about the exam.please send further rounds for posting if any

2nd June 2011, 09:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?

Its a very good thinking to job in Govt sector.
As its a Govt job,so for the exam you have to study properly.
As its a Govt job,so you have to work little more harder than any others.

1:Study your subjects properly.

2:you should have the knowledge in general knowledge,

3:you should have the knowledge in general awareness .

4:knowledge in general aptitude ,general English etc.

According to the Selection procedure
i)there will be a written exam and then an interview ,after that there is an additional voice test for the post of Junior Executive ATC.

ii)The exam paper of examination is of two hours

iii)exam paper consists two sections Technical Section and Non-Technical Section.
iv)However, there are no fixed number of questions in exam some times total number of question may be 100 or some time it may be 150.

v)Technical section contains 55% to 60% questions from Electronics,Communication,Microwave , Digital Electronics ,Control system Computer Science/ technology

vi)Non-Technical questions contains 45% to 40 % questions from General Knowledge, English language, Reasoning and General Mathematics.
14th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?

what are the chances of geeting through dis xams??
5th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the books for refernce in eletronics for aai junior executive electronics?
8th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
11th March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

plllz provide d syllabus for junior hr executive
14th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

what are physical requirements for aai junior executive?
15th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to need previous years question papers for the post
electrical sub assistant engg.
18th March 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the previous years question papers and syllabus for the post
electronics engg and computers eng
plz send those papers and syllabus to my ID is [email protected] OR [email protected]
19th March 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know,what should be the preparation module to go through this AAI.Junior Executive(Electronics) exam ?
29th March 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

plz send me d syllabus and last year pprz at [email protected]
29th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am applied for AAI junior executive electronics so,please guide me and i want syllabus and previous question papers with answers
30th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the Syllabus of AAI junior Executive for IT.Plz send those previos paper and the syllabus to my email Id is [email protected]
1st April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Plz can somebody tell me the Jr executive and manager syllabus .....bcoz i need to clear the exam any how...plz help me....my id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 08:07 PM
manish2430

I want to know the previous years question papers and syllabus for the post
ATC junior exe.(Information technology)
plz send those papers and syllabus to my ID is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,
i want to know the syallabus of junior executive electronics and i know the exam date and place.how can i see that.pls inform to me
6th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

TILL TODAY I HAVE VISITED THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE THAN 50 TIMES BUT NOT YET FOUND ANY FRUITFUL RESULT.... PLEASE GIVE ME THE 2011 QUESTION PAPER OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ELECTRONICS.OR MAIL ME TO [email protected]
8th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR BHASKAR GENIUS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM
1st May 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

what is pattern of question paper in je(electronics) please reply me
5th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can any one please post or email Syllabus & previous Years Question Papers for the post of Jr Executive ATC & Jr Executive Electronics ??

on email id - [email protected] ??
11th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

cooperative inspector examdate
7th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am applied for AAI junior executive electronics so,please guide me and i want syllabus and previous question papers with answers

on mail [email protected]
17th April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the model paper or previous year model paper airport authrity of junior executive atc [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?