5th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to BC community

which college will i get for 197.5 cut off,bc community

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to BC community
  2. Which college will I get after scoring 195.25 engineering cutoff? I am from BC community
  3. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  4. Which medical college will I get after scoring 198.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC community
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance to get a seat for medicine in any government college after scoring 186 as medical cutoff? I belong to SC community
  7. Will I get government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 197?
  8. Will I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 197?
  9. Will I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 197?
  10. Can I get ECE course in PSG after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to OC community
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring 191 cutoff? I belong to MBC community
  12. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  13. Can I get a seat in production engineering in government college of technology Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff? I belong to BCM community
  14. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  15. Will I get a seat in government medical college in Kanyakumari Medical Colege after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75 in BCM community?
  16. Will I be able to get an MBBS seat in MMC after scoring 198.75 medical cutoff(Under MBC Community)?
  17. Will I get a seat in top 5 engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have 198 cutoff marks and I belong to OC community
  18. Will I get a seat in self financing BDS college after scoring 165 cutoff? -- [New]
13th June 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college will I get after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to BC community

which college i will get for 197.5 cut off
13th March 2016, 01:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will I get after scoring 197.5 cutoff? I belong to BC community

The name of best college for you after scoring 197.5 cutoff with BC community as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Rungta College of Engineering and Technology
  2. National Institute of Technology, Calicut
  3. P.E.S. Institute of Technology
  4. Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
  5. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
  6. Manipal Institute of Technology
  7. Indian School of Mines
  8. New Horizon College of Engineering
  9. GMR Institute of Technology
  10. B. S. Abdur Rahman University
  11. College of Engineering, Trivandrum
  12. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana
  13. National Institute of Engineering
  14. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune
  15. Army Institute of Technology, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?