26th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?

What is minimum score in CET required for top colleges in Pune? I have scored 122 marks in CET.Can i get admission in MIT, Sinhagad college of engineering vadgaon and other top colleges in Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  2. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  3. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  4. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Cut off rates for the top 10 MBA colleges of Pune affiliated to Pune University? Chances of getting admission in top 10 colleges with CET score of 108 and final merit number of 1427? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  7. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  8. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  9. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  10. Will I get in top colleges after scoring 60.36 percentile in MAH CET? Should I wait for counseling?
  11. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  12. Admission to top engineering colleges or MIT, Pune after 75 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  15. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  16. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  17. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  18. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
18th December 2011, 02:50 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?

Hello friend, Pune University is one of the best universities providing good education in engineering and other field. With 122 score in CET you can get admission in one of the most reputed colleges of Maharashtra. Please visit http://www.dte.org.in/ where you will get previous year cutoffs of all the colleges of Pune University by which you can estimate that in which college you may get admission.
2nd April 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?

which is best comp.engineering college in maharashtra what should be minimum cet score
25th May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

after scoring 45% in HSC can i get admission in mumbai or pune or nasik
8th July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what were the required marks to get admission in government college last year?
5th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

which colleges could i get with cet score 83 for e&tc in pune?
25th February 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have in pcm less than 50%but in cet I got 155 can I get the admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?