16th June 2012, 05:12 PM
mk.jadaun

Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?

I have done M.Sc. Microbiology and D.M.L.T. , am I eligible to open own Pathology Laboratory.

Manoj Jadaun

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  2. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  4. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  5. What is the fee structure of ERA medical college, Lucknow UP?
  6. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  7. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  8. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. Possibility to study MD-Pathology for B.Sc and DMLT candidate? -- [New]
  10. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  11. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  12. How can I get admitted in DMLT in Pathology?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc in food technology? I have doen BPMT
  14. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  15. Is it a good choice to do PGDMLT? How much salary will I get?
  16. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  17. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  18. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
13th February 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?

im dmlt so ican open pathology lab
18th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?

Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?

[email protected]
23rd June 2013, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and 1 year DMLT?
6th September 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

what is medical qualification for open pathology lab
30th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am Mba in Biotechnology and doing DMLT through corcepondence.My question is after completion of my diploma can I apply for licence to open a lab or there would be problem in licence.
3rd February 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Graduatr with science and pg dmlt can eligibility for mdpathology plz reply me fast
7th March 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i.am only d.m.l.t . can i open own pathology lab i have 5 year experiance. please tell me and what type of licence need.
5th July 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

can i open my own lab i have done 3years diploma in DMLT after 10th.and now i m in 2nd year of B.Sc MLT
27th July 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I open my own pathology ? I have just completed my 3 year DMLT course after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?