22nd June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?

can i join airforce after BCOM and how many percentage is require
pooja pawar

23rd June 2012, 10:32 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?

Air force Qualification :-

To apply for Air force , you should have a qualified bachelor's degree with of recognized University or equivalent qualification and have a Physics and Mathematics as subjects at 12th examination . If you are not studied 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects then you are not eligible to apply for this examination .

There is no minimum marks required for this examination . Age should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years at the time of appearing and there is no upper age limits for Air force examination .

If you are studied 12th with Physics and Mathematics then you can apply for CDS exam through Air force . CDS announcement was already published and Last date for receipt of application on 02/07/12 . The examination will be held on 16/09/12 .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in

But if you are not eligible then you can apply for AFCAT through Ground Duty Branches . The Branches consist of Accounts , Education , Logistics , Administration .

Administration & Logistics :- You should have a completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination .

Accounts :- You should have a completed B.Com degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination .

You can apply for these branches in Air force .

~~Last date for receipt of application :- 09/07/12 .
~~Last date for receipt of application ( flung areas ) :- 16/07/12 .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://careerairforce.nic.in/
23rd June 2012, 11:14 PM
jayshree bacchav

Hi ,

See ,

Air force Qualification :-

To apply for Air force , you should have a qualified bachelor's degree with of recognized University or equivalent qualification and have a Physics and Mathematics as subjects at 12th examination . If you are not studied 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects then you are not eligible to apply for this examination .

There is no minimum marks required for this examination . Age should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years at the time of appearing and there is no upper age limits for Air force examination .

If you are studied 12th with Physics and Mathematics then you can apply for CDS exam through Air force . CDS announcement was already published and Last date for receipt of application on 02/07/12 . The examination will be held on 16/09/12 .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in

But if you are not eligible then you can apply for AFCAT through Ground Duty Branches . The Branches consist of Accounts , Education , Logistics , Administration .

Administration & Logistics :- You should have a completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination .

Accounts :- You should have a completed B.Com degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination .

You can apply for these branches in Air force .

~~Last date for receipt of application :- 09/07/12 .
~~Last date for receipt of application ( flung areas ) :- 16/07/12 .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://careerairforce.nic.in/

All the best...!!!
24th June 2012, 12:58 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pooja pawar

You cannot join Indian Army while pursuing graduation. Only after successful completion of Graduation you can join Indian Army. To join Indian Army after B.Com, you should appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. Since you are pursuing B.Com you are eligible to apply for OTA and IMA (Indian Military Academy)

Qualifications for Air force are:-

1. To apply for Air force , you should have a qualified bachelor's degree with of recognized University.

2.you have a Physics and Mathematics as subjects at 12th examination. If you are not studied 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects then you are not eligible to apply for this examination .

3. There is no minimum marks required for this examination .

4.Age should have a minimum 19 years and 23 years at the time of appearing and there is no upper age limits for Air force examination .
24th June 2012, 01:02 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pooja pawar
You can join Indian Army after 12th class. You can attend the NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year

You cannot join Indian Army while pursuing graduation. Only after successful completion of Graduation you can join Indian Army. To join Indian Army after B.Com, you should appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. Since you are pursuing B.Com you are eligible to apply for OTA and IMA (Indian Military Academy).

Only those candidates who are above 19 years can apply for this exam. Maximum age limit to apply for OTA is 25 years and IMA is 24 years. If you pass written test, you should appear for Physical and Personal Interview also.
24th June 2012, 02:23 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

hi dear,

You can join Indian Air Force after 12th (Physics , Chemistry, Maths.)
or
after B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Computer etc.
or
after PG in science.

Also there are jobs in IAF for non-science/non-tech candidates.

You should apply for those positions which you are eligible form.

All the information regarding this is published in Employment News weekly
and national dailies. So refer these to get details about any entry point
in IAF.

thanks
24th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

B.com ke bad kya kare ,hamne b.com hindi midiyam se kia h .m.b.a kare to problam ho sakti hai kya ,m.com thik rahega ya mba
26th June 2012, 10:08 AM
GURINDER BILLING

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
7th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

give some practical information about air force??? & also tell about its eligibility of qualification and also about economy???
10th May 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got fifty percentage in my second puc can i get my addmission for b.com in christ college
9th June 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student apply for afcat exam in laf
12th June 2020, 01:04 PM
lupta12

Yes, you can join Air force after B.com .

After completing graduation , you will have to pass the CDS exam conducted by upsc and since you are pursuing B.com you are eligible for OTA and IMA both .

IMA - Indian Military Academy
OTA- Officers Training Academy

And there is no specifc percentage criteria for the CDS exam , you just only have to passed the semester and completed the graduation .

Hope this information helps and Good luck for the exam !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?