5th February 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

hello m naina chauhan i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations? how many branches are there and in which branch girls can join indian air force? plz give me information about every exam which is related to indian air force.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  2. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  3. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [New]
  8. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  10. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Air Force for Aeronautical engineer? When and how to apply for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?
  13. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  14. What is the physical fitness required for girls to join IAM, Air Force and Naval Academy
  15. Which are the exam conducted for entry of girls in India Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  16. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
7th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

Hey i m nupur singh. i m in std. 12th and i want 2 join IAF for getting graduate with B.tech degree.How can iapply for the enterance test? What is the requirement and procedure of it? Please tell me...........
10th February 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

PLEASE CHK CAREERAIRFORCE.NIC.IN
11th February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I had done aircraft maintenance engineering after my 10 2. Now i want to join IAF for my future carrier . Please let me know about the job prospects in IAF. At present i m doing my on job training in MP Flying Club , Indore. My contact number : 08817663719
Shuchi Jaiswal
D/o J.P.Jaiswal
320, Lakshman Chaitanya Nagar
Chak , Jhunsi
Allahabad
U.P.
PIN : 211019
16th February 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pusuing engineering in electronics & communication(3rd year).I am a girl. I want to know how can i join IAF.
17th February 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have done aircraft maintenance eng course frm dgca approved institute,am i eligible for joining airforce in technical branch
17th February 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech 2nd yr in cse deprtment.. n i ve lil defect in my left ear ,,,,, can i be able to appear for iaf ,,, n wt are the examz n wen i cn apply for it ,,,,, telll in details.....
18th February 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm priyanka of electronics n communication department .plz suggest me hw i cn join indian airforce after cmpleting btech
19th February 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year of engineering in computer science and i m a girl , m i eligible to join airforce.and how i can apply for it?
25th February 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , I had done aircraft maintenance engineering after my 10 2. Now i want to join IAF for my future carrier . Please let me know about the job prospects in IAF. At present i m doing my on job training in MP Flying Club , Indore. My contact number : 08817663719
Shuchi Jaiswal
D/o J.P.Jaiswal
320, Lakshman Chaitanya Nagar
Chak , Jhunsi
Allahabad
U.P.
PIN : 211019
@ Shuchi first of all never give ur contact no openly on this type of site. otherwise anybody will call u like me. but i called u bcs i want a good friend, well if u r doing B.tech then u have a better chance in IAF, forms will release in march for officer rank. for any other detail u can contact me on my mobile ( u know ny contact no.)

wish u best of luck and happy life
7th March 2011, 11:47 AM
meenukundu

Sir, I am pusuing AMIE in electronics & communication engineering. Now i want to join IAF for my future carrier . Please let me know about the job prospects in IAF.
My contact no.08527036489.
email id [email protected]
10th March 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of B.Tech. 3rd Year in Computer science. I want to know about the posts for girls in Indian Air Force n the recruitment procedure for girls.. And also about the time period for girls in Air Force.
Email id- [email protected]
10th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of b.tech, of branch ece, i want to ask what is the scope of networking in iaf,,, and what shud i do after completing my degree to join iaf , i am a girl.
email id [email protected]
11th March 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i am girl in 10std and planning to go for indian air force,what should i do to join air force or what qualifications do i need for it?
15th March 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am persuing dual degree course(BBA MBA) with e.commerce branch and what should i do to join iaf after completing my degree.....
-honey rajput
email [email protected]
21st March 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am sandeep saini,i pusuing b.tech 2nd year with mechanical,i want to go in technical line in army,have any entrace exam or interview for this,pls sir tell me,my id is [email protected],nd my contact no is 9466952024
24th March 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my bams grajuation ;can i know who to join army [i am a gril]
25th March 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed bnys.i wish to join indian air force.am a girl.
25th March 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am doing aircraft maintenance engineering course in mechnical stream & i am in last stage,am i illegible for joining i Indian air force.
contact no:07206767193,07206592922
Email add: [email protected]
11th April 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Deepika Juyal. I am an MBA. My dob is 11 nov 1986. I am really interested in joining airforce. Plz do let me knoe can i apply for any post & the forms will come
12th April 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing b.tech first yr in electronics and communication........i want to know hw and when can i join iaf...........what are the entrance exams for it.............and in what are branches in iaf........which branch i can join.........
e mail id:[email protected]
13th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing b.tech 3rd year in computer science....i want to know how and when can i join IAF..what are the entrance exams for it...which branch i can join... e e e mail id:[email protected]
13th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have just given the 12th exam by arts. i have computer optional subject also. i want to know how i can join indian air force.
14th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for IAF ?
25th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the answers of questions stated above by various willing candidates... May i know where could i find the answers?
29th April 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am Finished 10th Standard,,for this qualification, i got any jobs in airforce or not...........
29th April 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello m naina chauhan i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations? how many branches are there and in which branch girls can join indian air force? plz give me information about every exam which is related to indian air force.
girl can apply
8th May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello, i m parul i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations? how many branches are there and in which branch girls can join indian air force? plz give me information about every exam which is related to indian air force.
plz send me detail on my id- [email protected]
9th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Roysons

Dear,
Sorry to say but the girls cannot apply for the Indian Air Force because only unmarried male candidates are allowed between the age of 16.5 -19.5 years with 10+2 pass with physics , chemistry , maths ( minimum - 55-60%).
Minimum height should be 157.5 cm with 5 cm chest expansion and eyesight should be 6/6 of both the eyes.
Thanks.
9th May 2011, 01:04 AM
aarijit

sir,i am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd yr & i have cleared AFCAT exam held on 27/05/11..what are the next procedure & if i get the job,opportunities after retirement(as it is mentioned the service period is 10yrs from the date of joining)?
9th May 2011, 01:38 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

Dear friend,

You can join IAF in many branches ie:

1. Flying branch Any graduate
2. Technical Branch B.E./B.Tech
3. Ground duty branch Any graduate/Post graduate

a. Admin branch
b. Education Branch
c. Logistics branch
d. Accounts
e. Meteorology.

For more details visit website;

www.careerairforce.nic.in

All the best.........
22nd May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am 2 class student and i am a girl and also want to join indian airforce so tell me what are the criteria for it and also percentege in 2 class
24th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
sir i m doing graduation B.A 2nd year with economics as a subject n i join this year NCC also. can i apply for Indian army or indian air force..................
n i also want to know that economics is compulsory for eligibility in IAF AND INDIAN ARMY..............................in graduation........
i have done 12th with commerce with 53%......... please help me...............
my id is........ [email protected]
24th May 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
are there no options for girls in air force after 12th?
29th May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is
the fee and how to apply for Indian air force and may i know contact numbers
29th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me procedure of join the IAF after btech ... plz tell me about post and required age to join IAF after btech
plz send ans on my id
[email protected]
parul (bulandshahr)
6th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc final year i want to join airforce after my graduation,i complited my ncc A,B,C certificate.please tell me the procedure to join the airforce and whwt all exams that i have to appear.
17th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Iam a 3rd year BTech electronics and communication engineering student.iam a girl and i would like to join the indian airforce or navy.
please let me know the eligibility criteria and what kind of preparations i should take for the examination.
19th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me procedure of join the IAF after 12 with PCM....& aiso tell me about the eligibility,fitness & physical criteria to join IAF.reply me in my ID...

[email protected]

my contact no.08908084999
26th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i had given exams of bsc(comp sci) 3rd yr. i got compartment in physics.i wana join indian army.........i m 22 years old.plz tell me abt the eligibility ,fitness & physical criteria to join indian army. wht kind of prepreations i should take for the exams? plz help me?

[email protected]
26th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of ba 2nd year. my name is nidhi sharma. at present i am living in indore mp. i wish to enrollment in air forceas a pilot. what are the eligibility to join in air force.my e mail adds is as under. sharma [email protected]. my contact no 09993669824
28th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m doing my btech by civil engg. . i just want to know the eligiblity nd requirements for pwd...............
1st July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello
i m deepa dubey i m doing my BE in civil and i m intrested in air force so can u tell me wat r the requirement for entering in air force,procedure,and enterance xam details.
my id is [email protected].
pls help.
4th July 2011, 09:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply?

hi
you can join the airforce
You start by sending us your application.
The procedure for sending your application is fairly simple. The first stage is to watch out for the advertisement inviting applications in the leading newspapers and the Employment News. After you spot the relevant ad, you send us your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last date of receiving of application.

Age relaxation for widows of deceased Defence Personnel:

As per Government of India rules, the following relaxation of age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse (who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel, who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.

1. Upper age limit is relaxed by four years; and
2. Widowed spouse with children be accepted.

to know your eligibility log into carriarairforce.nic.in
4th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
Iam Kavya D .iam doing my master of bussines studies in bangalore university , i have keen interest to join indian airforce , so i please request you to give me the procedure to join IAF, my dad is exairforce person. my contanct number is 9686447086. my mail id [email protected]
5th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

AM ANANDHI I FINISHED MY DIPLOMO COURSE IN 2011. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE?
7th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I have completed B.E(E&TC) and got first class,iam interested to join Indian air force,so kindly tell me what are the physical criteria for girls to join IAF?,and recently what are the exams for which i am eligible? my father is also Ex-IAF person.kindly send me details on my ID i.e,[email protected]
Thanking you.
8th July 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;364285]hello m naina chauhan i want to know that how i can join indian air force. what is the process to joining indian air force? what are the educational and physical requirment to join indian air force for girls? what eligibility they demanded for girls to join indian air force? is there any age n hight limitations?
9th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pusuing engineering in electronics & communication(final year).I am a girl. I want to know how can i join IAF.
14th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am doing BE(3rd year) in Electrical and electronics stream. i want to join Indian airforce as an officer. How can i apply? shall i appear EKT test in this year? kindly send details on my Email ID ie [email protected]
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?