25th June 2012, 07:02 PM
rajujaiswar

How to crack Railway exam? Previous years question papers with solutions?

How to crak railway exams if possible please send me previous year question papers with solutions to pratice.

22nd October 2012, 12:09 AM
vikalp12

Default Re: How to crack Railway exam? Previous years question papers with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajujaiswar View Post
How to crak railway exams if possible please send me previous year question papers with solutions to pratice.
have a good command on G.S., Aptitude, Reasoning
i should provide u the name of some good books
G.S. - Lucent 80rs.
Aptitude & Reasoning - R.S.Agarwall
22nd October 2012, 03:37 PM
lav11

Default Re: How to crack Railway exam? Previous years question papers with solutions?

Hello friend,

For preparation of the railway Examination is best study of the Aptitude and the Reasoning Question along with the Current affairs,

if you have practicing all above regularly then surely you can crak the examinations.

Here I am suggesting some Books for railways Examination:

1. Numerical Aptitude: rs agrawal
2. verbal reasoning : Rs Agrawals
3. Current affairs: pratiyogita darpan,news papers

Etc...

GUDLUCK!
lav11
11th October 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

what is name of b class job
25th February 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends i wants to break rrb groub d exam please tell me what should i do or i have upkar publisher book for the exam and in this book every thing is avlable gk,math,ss,scince. please tell me this book is enough or i need another one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?