30th June 2012, 03:06 PM
princy2994

How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Hello,
I wanted to know that what should be prepared for qualifying a NATA. Also, i would like to have some previous years question paper with solutions for the preparation of the same.
Is there any age restriction while applying for NATA ?
Please do answer my questions as soon as possible.
Thank you !

4th May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

how to pass in nata exam
5th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

what is the last date for applying nata
10th November 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by princy2994 View Post
Hello,
I wanted to know that what should be prepared for qualifying a NATA. Also, i would like to have some previous years question paper with solutions for the preparation of the same.
Is there any age restriction while applying for NATA ?
Please do answer my questions as soon as possible.
Thank you !
Nata forms and information regarding the same will be available on nata official website. Preparation for nata requires overall architecture aptitude development. You could contact Bhardwaj Classes. They have been experts at training for the subject.
14th May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off mark for admission to Nit for B arch course after taking nata exam?
15th May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cut off mark for admission to Nit for B arch course after taking nata exam?
Don't have any idea about that but can recommend you to also apply for some reputed colleges which offer this course. Some of them are:
Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli
Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
Lovely Professional University, Punjab

You can look for eligibility criteria and admission process from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?