12th February 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group?

My son is doing intemediate with BiPc Group. After passing the intermediate which course is better and job oriented. Pls suggest me.

22nd May 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group?

what is the best course for average 10th class pass student?
25th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group?

is there any benefit by completing b.pharmcy with completing m.pharmacy
5th June 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which course is best job oriented after inter Mpc for girls
10th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BIPC GROUP?
16th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

importance of mpc
16th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate WITH ARTS STREAM?
17th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello Hai Sir
Iam compleate intermediat BiPC with 53% of marks in 2010 But of no use,Iam like Ag-Bsc,& vetirnery iam writen by eamcet.
rank is 35,000 no Ag Bsc Seat.My gole is compleate fishery,dairy,forest department & get good job.
iam studing in 2011 in biotecnology,in degree.can i jump then any entrance exams in Agricultur....
pleas replay sir?
5th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir tell me the answer same problem iam faceing
12th July 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.....

i am completed my intermediat bipc with 96% of marks in 2011, my rank of emcet is 9000.but no use sir because i want to study MBBS,but for my rank it wont get free seat sir now what i want to do sir.................
plese reply sir its very urgent?
18th July 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir........
i am completed my intermediate bipc with 65% of marks in 2011,i have no rank so i want to do doctor 2years radiology like any other cource not related to eamcet.so please reply sir
20th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir.....

I am Completed my Intermediat bipc with 49% in comp. in 2011,but no emcet sir what i want to do sir,but my interst is paramedical course in lab technician in tirupati
Please reply sir its very urgent?
27th July 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
my result 'll be soon n i hope passind intermidate good marks (insha ALLah) and i dont have any idea what i do after inter arts ..no one suggest me plz i request every one telling me what i do ???????thaks
30th July 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

for ARTS---- GO FOR COMMERCE OR CA OR IN TO FINE ARTS DEGREE COURSES
FOR BIPC- OTHER THAN MMBS AND BDS- THERE IS AGBSC AND VET SCIENCE AND BOTANY ZOOLOGY COURSES ALL THESE REQUIRE POST GRADUATION FOR GETTING JOB

FOR MPC- THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF CHOICE IN ENGINEERING AND ALSO IN DEGREE AND IT IS VERY GOO NOW ADAYS FOR MORE QUERIES EMAIL AT [email protected]
7th August 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

If you want infarmation about any medical course canselt to this no 8867151236
23rd November 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the best job oriented courses after inter with m.p.c?
24th November 2011, 01:11 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After passing out 12th with Biology, physics and chemistry you can apply for courses like-

1.BIOTECHNOLOGY

2.MICROBIOLOGY

3.MBBS

4.Medical representative

5.GENETICS

6.BBA

7.Hotel management
etc..

All these courses are very much job prospective..
You can opt for any of these.

All the best.
10th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

After completion of inter Bi.p.c which course is better other than MBBS?
25th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student not very studious which course would be good for me after interbipc
13th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get mbbs seat for average students....?????
1st May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed inter bipc with 93% i want to know about phsiotherepy studies /what subjects are present in it /how many years course is it?/what can i do after it ..........please reply
20th July 2012, 04:11 PM
parmehwari

what are the choices for bipc students to join the courses other than mbbs.
10th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the degree courses after my completion of intermediate with bi.p.c group
29th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I donot know what to do if i take Bi.p.c. stream in intermidiate i want to know which course is the best
3rd January 2013, 09:42 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group----------------

1.genetics
2.bio-techno.
3.hotel management
4.medical representative
5.bba
6.micro-biology
7.mbbs

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i had completed 2 Bipc i want 2 know the better pogestion
11th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 860 in intermediate and 31,146 is my eamcet rank what should be my career option sir pls pls sugest me what to do and iwish it should earn me more in future pls sir reply sooon
11th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group----------------

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/course-better-job-oriented-after-passing-intermediate-bipc-group-85397.html#ixzz2VugkHHKG
25th March 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

what rank in eamcet wil give us free seat? n if I won't get gd rank what is the other option?
8th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course after inter bipc? By doing which course we can settle in early?
10th April 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the use of studying D-pharmcy (diploma in pharmcy)?is there any use
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?