22nd July 2014, 09:28 PM
K.prashanth goud

How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC

I have completed 10 th and intermediate bipc and ca-cpt and working on ca-ipcc cao u help me ?

17th September 2014, 10:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.prashanth goud View Post
I have completed 10 th and intermediate bipc and ca-cpt and working on ca-ipcc cao u help me ?
If you are interested to become an CBI officer, you have appear and qualified in CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam) organized by SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year. The students those who have completed the bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam.

CBI Eligibility Criteria:-

► Must have passed the bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

► Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years and Relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC in upper age limit.

Application procedure for CBI exam:

The applicants are allowed to apply for this exam through both the online as well as offline mode.

► Offline Mode: - Applicant can get the application form through the postal department, Government office etc..
► Online Mode: - Applicant can download the application form through online by using official website of SSC website:ssc.nic.in

The selection process is exam is based Written exam, Interview, and Medical Test.

Official website - http://cbi.nic.in/
14th May 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC

I have completed 12th in bipc I want to do degree and which is the best course in science
29th April 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am anjali, i have completed inter bi.p.c with 95% I need best courses other than mbbs and course details and offering colleges addresses
23rd June 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in ts govt.and open intermediate in ap govt and know studying bachelor degree after degree am i eligible to become.e cbi officer?
19th July 2022, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I completed inter 2nd year bipc now I want to become a CBI officer which course is to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?