2nd April 2010, 09:25 PM
aanchal sharma

How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?

Hi...i am doing my b.tech in electronics and communication and in third year.till now my aggregate is 74%..
I want to undergo an internship during my summer leave for 2 months.

Will you please suggest me some companies where I can do my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  2. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  3. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  4. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Which are the companies recruiting B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student after Internship?
  7. How can we apply for internship in core companies while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  8. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  9. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  10. Am I eligible to do internship of 2 months while studying ECE 3rd year
  11. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  12. IT companies offering 6 months Internship to ECE graduate in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  14. List of companies which offers 2 months internship for 3rd BE students?
  15. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
13th March 2011, 08:33 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?

yes you can do training in good company.............
1.AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

2.BSNL

3.PRASAR BHARTI..

4.NTPC

5.BHEL

6.SOFTWARE COMPANY

THESE COMPANY ARE BEST FOR TRAINING............
13th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?

hi everyone.i am a second year student of mechanical engg.please list out the companies in india which offers summer training after second year.
13th March 2011, 08:23 PM
vaibhavaggarwal0828

Default Re: How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?

you can apply for internship online on the sites like www.freshersworld.com or timesjob.com
you can also go directly to any of core company related to your branch and submit ur resume and training letter there
thanx
24th April 2011, 07:35 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months
yes you can do training in good company.
2.BSNL
3.PRASAR BHARTI..
4.NTPC
5.BHEL
6.SOFTWARE COMPANY
THESE COMPANY ARE BEST FOR TRAINING
you can apply for internship online on the sites like www.freshersworld.com or timesjob.com
you can also go directly to any of core company related to your branch and submit ur resume and training letter there

good luck
8th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

To do an internship in bangalore is aggregate considered? If so what is the cutoff?
28th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am Minakshi Gupta.btech fourth year student at banasthali university,I am looking for six months internship in jaipur in electronics and communication,so which companies offer internship in jaipur?
25th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i'm persuing with 3rd year ece.Till now i have an aggregate of 62%.How to get into internship for about 2 to 3 months and also suggest the companies where i can apply.
5th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vanshika, btech electronics and communication , 3rd year student with an aggregate of 80%. kindly help me out by providing the details where i can for internship for 6 months
20th December 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hii.. i am aman , btech electronics and communication, pursuing 2nd year..
can you please tell me how i can apply internship program..
20th December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hii..i am aman, btech electronics and comunication, 2nd year student.
how i can apply internship program..
can you please tell me.
2nd October 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

hello i want to know how to go intership with aai can any one tell this..
13th February 2014, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus47 View Post
hii

to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months
yes you can do training in good company.
2.BSNL
3.PRASAR BHARTI..
4.NTPC
5.BHEL
6.SOFTWARE COMPANY
THESE COMPANY ARE BEST FOR TRAINING

good luck
aggregate is necessary to apply in AAI??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?