7th March 2010, 02:48 PM
Nagri Husna

Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

I am in third year engineering EXTC with first class aggregate.

I would wish to undergo an internship during my summer leave or on project where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  2. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag?
  5. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  6. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  7. List of companies to do summer internship for electrical engineering students?
  8. Companies offering internship to EC students for final year projects in Coimbatore?
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Kerala?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  14. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  15. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering?
8th March 2010, 12:19 AM
charumat

Default Re: Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

for summer internship program you may apply in
TATA steel
TATA TELCON
TRF
SAIL
BHEL
forelectronics branch you have bsnl and similar companies
10th March 2010, 12:32 AM
Nagri husnaa

Default Re: Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

Thanks.

I would like to know about the procedure or how to start for applying in companies.
21st March 2010, 08:46 PM
Shailendra Prajapati

hello
sir i am stand for job so PLZ informe me ..
Thanks
(Shailendra Prajapati)
(91+9958253404)
22nd March 2010, 11:23 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
for this you can contact to the following company
TATA TELCON
TRF
SAIL
BHEL
mahendra and mahendra
h m t
o k
good luck
24th March 2010, 11:53 AM
ashishbheda

im in S.E. electronics in mumbai. i wish to do internship in my summer vacations for 2 months. can you pls suggest some companies where i can apply. also pls tell me how to apply.
21st April 2010, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

companies providing training for b tech mechanical engineering 6th sem student
21st April 2010, 11:10 PM
kunal kalra

sir,
I am doing my Btech from IET alwar, currenty i am in 3rd year. I am looking for such companies which can provide me one month internship training in my summer vacation
10th May 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Am in Second Year I.T From Thadomal Shahani Engineering College!!! Which Company Can I apply To and What Criterria Do we Require???!!
21st May 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

looking for internship in IT companies in kolkata..
which companies provide internship oppurtunities in kolkata?
24th May 2010, 11:57 AM
jagan4u

Hi Guy's
Pls provide the list of companies that are offering one month internship training for Computer science Engineering students. Pls do share all ur details. thank you !!

Reachable @ [email protected]
29th May 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i m second year extc student.can you please sugges some companies where i can apply.also tell me how can i apply.
9th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am mechanical engg student and got 58% aggregate in it should i get job
27th June 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

where to apply for internship in telecom companies
plz help its urgent
8th July 2010, 03:29 PM
pankaj1010

i m in 3rd year engineering student i have secured aggregate of 73% till now i want to do training in any of the companies for 1 month so kindly inform me as soon as possible my no is 9916780211
15th July 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pursuing B.Tech 2 yr and want to do internship in bangalore.i wud like to knw if any company is interseted in offering internship fr a mechanical student.i m gud in my grades and has excellent command on my pr skills.
7th August 2010, 07:06 PM
prathamesh22

dude there are many company who offer training in weekday such as
Godrej & boyce
sulzer pumps
aarzo plastics
cobit engineering pune
tema vashi
mazgoan dock
tata power
15th August 2010, 02:45 PM
ankushnitr

Smile Re: Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagri husnaa View Post
Thanks.

I would like to know about the procedure or how to start for applying in companies.
many companies visit campus for selecting interns like tata steel,trf,microsoft,indian army, etc.
to invite them to your campus contact your training and placement department they will help you.

you yourself can try by mailing ur c.v to a responsible company personnel.
15th August 2010, 02:57 PM
ankushnitr

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
companies providing training for b tech mechanical engineering 6th sem student
tata motors, trf,tata steel,hal,
you can try in here
6th October 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hi im nithya doing my final year MCA...
i need to know about companies offering internship on projects for duration of nearly 4 to 5 months ....i need to submit the acceptance letter from a company within this month..
pls help me
23rd October 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

this is vani
i completed m.tech 1st year in embedded systems & VLSI
i am in search of projects. i wont to do internship along with my project.
please inform me if there are any opennings.
mail id:
[email protected]
31st October 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a btech 3rd year student of mechanical engg want to do my summer internship or projects. please suggest me.
mail id - [email protected]

plz inform me soon.
18th November 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in second year in computer scince engineer4ing in a government engineering college. sir i want to do summer training after completion of my second year.
sir please tell me the good companies name and the procedure to enter in them.
19th November 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by charumat View Post
TATA steel
TATA TELCON
TRF
SAIL
BHEL
for electronics branch you have bsnl and similar companies
Dear Sir/Madam
I Amit Kumar Dutta persuing B.Sc Electronics , would like to know that i want to do project under your guidance and supervision in your respected company.
So Sir, I would like to know that whether I am eligible for the. project work or not.

thank you
29th November 2010, 11:13 PM
swathib

plz send me information abt electronics and commn engineering projects or internship offered by companies or institution in bangalore,mangalore or mysore(karnataka)
30th November 2010, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

second year student at iit kharagpur(b.tech. mechanical). want to do a summer intern after my second year . require help.
14th December 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am Ravi Maru from MNIT Jaipur.Right now i am in third year persuing computer engineering branch.I want to do summer training. but i am really confused from where should i do it. plz plz help me.

my e-mail address is [email protected]
17th December 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Namrata Sahu from Kanpur . I am a student of B.Tech of CS Branch of KIT Kanpur . How can i apply for an internship in summer leave? In which company i can apply?
Will you please help me please! my email -Id is [email protected]
27th December 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

hi im Nagaveena.A doing my final year MCA...
i need to know about companies offering internship on projects for duration of nearly 4 to 5 months ....i need to submit the acceptance letter from a company within this month..
pls help me
31st December 2010, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

hi i m Nuranjit singh
I am doing my MBA from Anna University, Chennai and i am looking for Internship in HR in Banglore .
My email id is [email protected]
i m helpless.
31st December 2010, 11:48 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays
TATA steel
TATA TELCON
TRF
SAIL
BHEL
for electronics branch you have bsnl and similar companies

good luck.\
1st January 2011, 11:15 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many company which offer internship during summer leave for third and fourth year engineering students. i am unable to understand your stream. but if it is related to electronics then name of some companies are

BSNL
SAIL
BHEL
Indian railway
ISRO
TATA etc etc.

there are also some private institution which provide training for engineering students. you may also try for it if you are unable to take training from government organization.

best wishes.
1st January 2011, 11:40 AM
Panke

Infosys
tata steel
bsnl
elecon
mtnl
vsnl
metro
sumo
1st January 2011, 11:47 AM
sunil_jangid

Dear friends,
As most of you are looking for summer internship it is important that you know the right process for applying in private or gov. firms.
every college have some procedure to follow to make your internship official so contact your TPO in this regard.
later there are many private or gov. firms providing summer internship for 2-3 months, some of them also provides stipend depend on your college or knowledge.
search HR's email ids of companies you like to apply or if you have some contact in firm take hr id from them. Send a well designed resume with good cover letter giving details of your academic, area of interest and why you want to join that firm.
some firms have interview process for providing internship (they generally provide good stipend like 20k/month) so be prepared for that if you want good internship.
my personal suggestion is to go in private firm ( mainly startup) they will give you variety of work and good knowledge. generally gov. firms dont provide you much knowledge they provide only certificate.
so Try your Best

Best of luck
1st January 2011, 12:16 PM

You can go in any company like:
TATA
BSNL
BHEL
Indian railway
ISRO

If your collagse is a HCL K2 Academic collage then they also gives good training
1st January 2011, 07:27 PM
vinothgemini

u can attend trainig in bsnl,doordarshan,tata steel,bhel,air....
1st January 2011, 08:42 PM
Hardeep Das

Thumbs up Re: Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charumat View Post
TATA steel
TATA TELCON
TRF
SAIL
BHEL
forelectronics branch you have bsnl and similar companies
for mechanical engg. you should go through TATA STEEL
1st January 2011, 09:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

well nagri,

its very good and nice question even i was searching for that few year back.
i don't want you to be more disturbed about searching internships.

for third year students and for summer internships, actually internship is not the correct word, its industrialize training or summer training.
BSNL evey year provides summer training to guys and girls.
even you have to create link for BHEL or other companies.

Details
summer training starts on May and june.
batch wise it starts.

contact details are:-
www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in
Mrs marry :-09490282822

even i am uploading documents regarding BSNL SUMMER TRAINING.
goodl uck.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Brochure RTTC.doc(54.0 KB, 130 views)
File Type: doc main proj2010-11.doc(1.85 MB, 250 views)
1st January 2011, 11:29 PM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know there are many companies in india that offers internship during summer vacation for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays such as:-
BSNL
SAIL
BHEL
Indian railway
ISRO
TATA
Mehandra and mehandra tech etc.
good luck
5th January 2011, 09:21 AM
shwetarise_86@rediffmail.

Smile Re: Companies offering internship for final year mca students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?

pls send me name of the companies offering project for final year MCA with internship in bangaluru
5th January 2011, 08:36 PM
syed touqeer pasha

m really interested in intrenship pls help me out in this.
m doing my 3rd yr of B.E.
14th January 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]
pls send me name of the companies offering project for final year BE E&EE with internship in bangaluru
19th January 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am garima doing instrumentaion engineering in my 6th semester....can you please suggest me few core companies that can give me summer training .....specifically in bangalore or delhi
my id is [email protected].
19th January 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am garima doing instrumentaion engineering in my 6th semester....can you please suggest me few core companies that can give me summer training .....specifically in bangalore or delhi
my id is [email protected].
19th January 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is amit prakash ,currently in 3rd year IT..
i want to do summer interns..so plzz send me d name of d company on my mail [email protected]...
thnk u...
24th January 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
can u pls tell me the name of some company in mumbai who provides internship regarding my branch i.e information technology .
my qualification ,i am B.E 3rd yr student saboo siddik college of engg.(mumbai university)
thanks.....
20th February 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is megha .. and i am a first year engineerin student .. my branch is electrical and electronics .. i mm lookin for internships .... plzzz ... help me .. :)
22nd February 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i m in 6th sem mca wants to do project from tata steel.give me the information for last date of application through online.can i join or not?
7th March 2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagri Husna View Post
I am in third year engineering EXTC with first class aggregate.

I would wish to undergo an internship during my summer leave or on project where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship
please reply
11th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Plz inform me abt the Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?