14th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?

i m interested for mphill or phd programme in journalism & mass communication.
i want list of the universities which are offering thease programmes.
i wnt details about examination notices to related this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  9. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  10. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  11. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  13. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  14. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  15. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  16. List of universities in eastern region offering Ph.D mass communication course?
  17. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  18. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
22nd July 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to pursue my M. Phil in Mass Communication and Journalism either by distance mode or by regular mode. You are requested to mail me the details of all colleges and universities that enable distance learning at the M. Phil stage or the names of colleges that take regular classes in M Phil in the aforesaid subject. My e-mail id is: [email protected].
Regards,
Abeer
23rd July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to pursue my M. Phil in Mass Communication and Journalism either by distance mode or by regular mode. You are requested to mail me the details of all colleges and universities that enable distance learning at the M. Phil stage or the names of colleges that take regular classes in M Phil in the aforesaid subject. My e-mail id is: [email protected].
Regards,
Abeer
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals...See the details below or email at [email protected] :
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
or visit
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

Also read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) Order at [email protected]
16th August 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

doing MA in Mass comminiaction from Distance mode are eligible to appear for SET/NET exam and also can apply for P.hD or M.Phil?
3rd April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me d list of universities offering m.phill in masscommu fro. Distance mode..I have completed my masters in mass communication. .my email id is [email protected]
17th April 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me d list of universities offering m.phill in masscomm. in delhi and ma email id is [email protected]
25th April 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the list of universities of Ph.D. in mass communication through distance education mode. at [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir...i have done M.A. in mass communication from garhwal university,uttrakhand.and i got 69%.....i want to do mphil in mass comm ...so pls send me list of colleges.. at [email protected]
5th August 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the list of universities of Ph.D. in mass communication through distance education mode. at [email protected]
18th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in pg in mass communication and now I want to do mphil by distance mode...tel me the name of universities
19th February 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, lease list the universities that offer part time PHD in Mass communication and Journalism in South India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?