22nd July 2012, 09:15 AM
Ariane

Status of the application form for NDA II exam?

I want to knowthe status of my application form with registeration id no.11220825072. Please send it to
"[email protected]"

29th July 2012, 01:05 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Status of the application form for NDA II exam?

Status of N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012 is not available till now. The examination date for N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012 is 19th August, Sunday. N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM. is conducted by UPSC. They accept the application and they can only publish the application status. May be they will star to send admit card for this examination from the first week of August. At that time they will also publish the application status. Actually it is not application status they will publish the facility to download Eadmit card.

I will suggest you to go through regularly the UPSC official website http://upsc.gov.in from there you will get details about N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012 and also about your application status when they will give the link to download Eadmit card.

If you have filled up the application form properly then your form will not be rejected. Be prepare for the NDA examination very well because competition is very high in this examination. So many candidates try to clear NDA examination each year but only few of the get chance to clear.

Best of luck for NDA examination.
6th August 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the status of my application form and when i will get my admit card.
please send it to this:[email protected].
23rd February 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i get to know my nda form accept or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?