3rd August 2012, 12:57 AM
amritbiswas

Can I get admission in government college if I am a private candidate of CBSE?

can i get admission in government college even if i am a private candidate of cbse

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  6. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  7. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  8. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  10. Can CBSE private candidate after 2 attempts get admission in engineering colleges?
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  12. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  16. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government or Private Medical College in AP with a rank of 12038 in EAMCET being a candidate from SC category?
  18. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
30th March 2016, 12:09 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college if I am a private candidate of CBSE?

Yes you can get admission in Government colleges but the admission procedure varies from college to college. Here you have not mentioned the desired college name. In that case I would like to suggest you visit the college and know their admission procedure and prepare accordingly. As per my knowledge some of the college provides admission on the basis of entrance exam while few others will provides admission on the basis of 12th lass marks.
29th October 2020, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college if I am a private candidate of CBSE?

Can a 12 cbse private student get admission in DAVV government college or university???
22nd February 2021, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

i passed my 12 class as private candidate so, my ques. is can i get admission in govt. colleges
10th June 2022, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am class 10th student and from cbse school and I am waiting for my results . I want to get admission in VISSJ polytenic college in that I want to get in electrical and Electronic department but already admission are opened and for admission markscard is compulsory and when will your result comes I dont know. So could you clear my doubts
30th August 2022, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I get admission in any colleges if I study in open from cgpsc board
25th May 2023, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th repeater but second time if I score good so can I get admission in govt collage.
27th May 2023, 01:30 PM
eduking

The eligibility criteria for government colleges don't stop any private or distance-mode school-qualified candidate to apply for admission. You just need to complete the studies from a recognized school board like NIOS or any state board or CBSE. Admission is purely based on merit through entrance exams or marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

You must fulfill the criteria of subjects studies with minimum marks too before applying for admission. There is not much difference between distance mode or regular schooling if you are looking for admission to a recognized college or university. The only problem is that some MNCs don't consider distance-mode education valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?