15th August 2012, 04:27 PM
aaryan aark

How to work with ISRO after studying in BSc Physics? Which course should I do after this?

i am studying in bsc physics,1st year.I want to work with isro or to be an astronaut.which course should i do after this?

6th October 2016, 12:27 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work with ISRO after studying in BSc Physics? Which course should I do after this?

ISRO is a very well reputed and established space research organisation. You must have qualified at least graduation degree to apply any job in ISRO. ISRO for Indian space research organisation, recruit candidates from top technical engineering institutes like IIT's.
Yet your education fulfill the eligibility criteria, my suggestion to you is that you should go for master of science, after completion of B.Sc. course. This will helps you understand the things in a better way. Also after completion of M.Sc., you can easily apply for scientist or astronaut job in ISRO.
You should be an Indian citizen to apply any job in ISRO. Also the institute from where you studied must be well affiliated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?