17th August 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW? What is the eligibility and procedure?

how can i join the RAW????? And what are the eligibility & processes for that????

1st July 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join RAW? What is the eligibility and procedure?

dear sir, my name is gurumoorthy from karur , tamilnadu i want to be a commando, agent or any other manner related with army or research and analysis wing or any other defence forces. i am not a graduate i am 10 2 dropout so please tell me the procedure and eligibility for mentioned posts . [email protected] this is my mail id and 07667979793 this is my mobile number so kindly inform me if you got any information about this. thanking you
5th July 2013, 03:38 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Joining RAW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no permanent job in RAW,top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI,ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from atleast 20 years.
2nd January 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to join raw, what is the processor how to join it.Please tell me. I can die for our country..Please send the processor in this email [email protected] and my phone no. 8527147998.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?