24th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How many hours to spend to study for IIT or CET?

i jav 6 months to go i am preparing for iit-jee how many hours i must spend for reading iit and also for cet

5th January 2013, 11:08 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: How many hours to spend to study for IIT or CET?

Study never ends..As much you study you can...I wil suggest you to make 3 hrs slot for each subject and after that get 1hr break.so you can do study well
6th January 2013, 01:24 AM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , there is no such bar that how much you should study in a day, because the concentration and the grasping power differ from person to person. You should divide your day's time to study the different subjects and take appropriate time break in between, you can devote almost 2 hours per subject. The time on a specific subject can be increased or decreased depending on how good or bad you are in that subject.

Regards,
Pkay.
6th January 2013, 02:25 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Getting into IITs is a very tedious task to do. With such tensed competition and high level of questions asked in JEE really requires a lot of preparation. You should give at least 2 hours study to each subject per day for six months in order to secure your place in one of. The best technical institutions of India.
Gud luck
6th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In case of preparing for IIT or CET exam, you need to spend the maximum time on the exam.

There will be shortcuts to solve the problems in easy manner and within short span of time, so if you practice more on the problems you can solve the paper easily.

The more you practice the more you have the chances of solving the problems.

Thank you,

All the best.
13th May 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many hours can an adult spend in study in the class with focus ?
13th May 2015, 07:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# There is no any short-cut to success in the examination. Only the severe hard work, sincerity, determination and proper strategy helps the candidate for success in the examination.

# First of all, candidate has to make roadmap and proper strategy. Candidate has to scheduled his/her available time in such a way that all the subjects should get sufficient time to study.

# It is better to study 8-10 hours oa study daily. If possible, try to devote some additional time on subject which are difficult for candidate.

# Candidates should have to ready for revising the studied matter regularly and periodically in order to have better memorization. Try to revise studied matter on daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis.

# Take minimum 7-8 hours of study daily. Sound sleep helps in better functioning of brain.

# Perform Yoga or aerobic exercises daily as it helps in better efficiency of body and mind.

# Try to solve old question paper as many as possible.

# Try to collect good quality study material, if possible. If there is difficulty in self study, don't hesitate to join any good coaching centre in this regard.
13th May 2015, 08:25 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend there is no specified time for which you shoud stydy for iit or cet.The different students have different grasping power and it also depends on the concentration level by which you study depending upon that you will gain.
One thing i would suggest you to do is to make a time table and study as per that and study with full concentration it will surely improve your result.
Thank you
13th May 2015, 08:28 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend there is no specified time for which you shoud stydy for iit or cet.The different students have different grasping power and it also depends on the concentration level by which you study depending upon that you will gain.
One thing i would suggest you to do is to make a time table and study as per that and study with full concentration it will surely improve your result.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?