17th December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?

i m in 3rd semester computer science branch i have to clear gate what is the ryt tym for preparation...should i strt coaching from now..???????

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  2. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  4. How to start preparation for GATE?
  5. When will be the right time for me to start taking coaching for IES or GATE Exams being a candidate of 1st semester of B.Tech?
  6. How to join any coaching institute or tution to prepare for GATE?
  7. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer?
  8. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  9. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  11. Best GATE coaching in Bangalore for EC stream -- [New]
  12. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  13. Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 8 months? Should I join some coaching institute?
  14. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  15. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?
  16. Am i eligible for GAE while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam?

18th December 2011, 08:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Exam is being conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) jointly.

Ther is no fixed right time to start preparation for GATE Exam. But one thing I can say that it is better for you if you start preparation for the GATE Exam as early as you can.

As you are being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of B.Tech, give equal importance to your acadeemics in additon to the preparation of GATE Exam and make sure that you are not going to have any backlogs in any semester of your Engineering course.

Spend early mornig hours time to prepare for GATE Exam because you will be having fresh mind in that time.

Spend few hours of time in a day towards prepration for GATE Exam and make use of that time judiciously.

Collect the required study materials for GATE Exam along with the previous year question papers and model question papers.

Even if you spend 2-3 hours of time towards preparation, study the things well with concentration and interest and understand the essence of the topic rather than quickly going through the topic.

I sugest you to join in good coaching institute for this exam in the 3rd year of your Engineering course.

I also recommend you to take GATE Exam in the final year of your Engineering since the validity of GATE score card is for 2 years.

If you want to opt for Coaching during this 3rd semster also, you can do the same.

Whenever you are in need of information regarding this exam, you can visit
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/

18th December 2011, 09:15 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?

What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?

Dear friend
If you really want to prepare for gate examination then you must have to A very good command about the basic language about your stream .because GATE
exam is conducted individualy for the specific stream .

There are many coaching center who can provide coaching for that,The one of the most famous coaching center is Madeeasy

with regard
krishnamurariray3165

18th December 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?

why genarator connected in parallel why not in series?

15th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any other exams for m.tech in maharashtra?

27th June 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm in 2nd sem. of b.tech[agril.].. i want to secure a good rank in gate.should i join any coaching to prepare it?

21st July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

iam an ece student .which subject of m.tech is best to do in this current trend? and what is the best duration time to take coaching?

27th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 4 months? I completed B.E this year but still i have 3 backlogs and my score in B.E is 58%. I am an ece student..
plz reply me.. its urgent.. am totally confused..

11th February 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

HAI sir/madam i am mamatha i am final year student from ece background.could u please tel me how to get a good score in gate.

31st August 2013, 09:35 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

As you are studying final year,it is very precious time for your GATE preparation.You have to work hard every second keeping your goal of getting good score in GATE.

If you have already started your preparation in your 3rd year,now you will be more confident of getting good score.From then onwards also if you do hard work,you will get good score.

Along with your preparation,you have to answer to some mock tests of GATE,then you will be more practised of GATE exam pattern.This will help you to avoid confusion and also helps to get good score.

28th August 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece student and i am in 3-1 semester i want go gate coaching i want to go gate coaching from this semester..how to should i go for it....i am totally confused how should i start my coaching....from where to begin????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?