7th September 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Model Question Papers for VAO Exam?

i want vao model question paper.......so please send me my mailid [email protected]

7th September 2012, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Question Papers for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want vao model question paper.......so please send me my mailid [email protected]

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the Recruitment of Village Administrative Officer.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached some Question Paper of VAO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the Question papers of this exam .

TNPSC VAO Exam date 2012 :30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus.pdf(151.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC_2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-model-test-2-questions.pdf(256.3 KB, 586 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-2011-general-english.pdf(43.4 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 70 views)
7th September 2012, 02:12 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

VAO Exam Details:

~You need to be a 10th pass out to sit for this exam. This is the minimum qualification required to apply for this post. Even if you have higher qualifications you need to show the S.S.L.C certificate. That is a must.

~Your age should be between 18 and 30 years when applying for this exam. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For them the upper age limit is 30 years.

~You should be well versed in Tamil language to avoid any communication gap. The local language of is Tamil in the villages of Tamilnadu so you need to know this language well.

~The selectors expects that only physically fit candidates will give this exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show them medical certificates during exam time.

~Selection procedure is mostly based on the written exam. You need to score good marks in this exam to stay in contention. Other factors which are also considered are the district you have chosen or the number of reservations of the district in question.

~For the exam questions will be come from the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. You will have to answer 200 questions in just 3 hours' time. 300 marks have been allotted for the exam out of which you need to get 90 marks to qualify.

~Pay-Scale:

VAO Exam Books:

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman Books

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Download them to learn more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. Hope you do well in the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
7th September 2012, 03:53 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

*VAO STANDS FOR VILLAGE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER THIS IS CONDUCTED BY TNPSC.

*IF YOU ARE PASSED IN 12TH OR DEGREE IN ANY FIELD YOU ARE APPLICABLE FOR THE VAO EXAM.

*YOUR AGE MUST BE 22 TO 30 YEARS.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAD BEEN ATTACHED SOME PAPERS PLEASE REFER THEM.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GKVIII.pdf(64.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GKVIII(1).pdf(64.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-group-2-2007.pdf(73.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Previous Year Question Papers Of TNPSC VAO Free Download.pdf(150.4 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-tnpsc paper1.pdf(73.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-TNPSC preparation.pdf(11.5 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-TNPSC_2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf group-2-2007.pdf(73.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-tnpsc-vao-exam-2011-general-english.pdf(43.4 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?