8th September 2012, 06:41 PM
RASHMIYAD

What type of HR questions are asked to non IT engineering graduate by TCS company

What type of hr questions are asked to a non it engiineering graduate by tcs company? How to answer those questions?

11th February 2013, 12:22 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of HR questions are asked to non IT engineering graduate by TCS company

Hi Rashmiyad,

HR questions are basically done to check your capabilities,your personal attributes whether you are hard working type,lazy, or you have interest in that company,or you can handle pressure situations like that.

Some of the basic HR questions include

>> Tell me about yourselves, You need to give a good introduction.

>>What are your strength and weakness? Here tell about them,but be honest,,dont try to lie them,,everyone have weakness, also dont try to say stupid things,which can have a negative impact.

>> Other simple ones include, Do you want to work in this company, what are your future goals, your salary etc.

>> Be positive and have a good confidence,you can do it!!
11th February 2013, 12:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What type of HR questions are asked to non IT engineering graduate by TCS company

Hi Rashmiyad,

HR questions are basically done to check your capabilities,your personal attributes whether you are hard working type,lazy, or you have interest in that company,or you can handle pressure situations like that.

Some of the basic HR questions include

>> Tell me about yourselves, You need to give a good introduction.

>>What are your strength and weakness? Here tell about them,but be honest,,dont try to lie them,,everyone have weakness, also dont try to say stupid things,which can have a negative impact.

>> Other simple ones include, Do you want to work in this company, what are your future goals, your salary etc.

>> Be positive and have a good confidence,you can do it!!
27th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of HR questions are asked to non IT engineering graduate by TCS company

what type of C questions been asked during technical interview for non-it graduates by TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?