8th November 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in campus interview of WIPRO company in IT

can you tall me ,what type of question are asked in campus interview of WIPRO company in IT
field

Related Questions:
15th August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in campus interview of WIPRO company in IT

if we had secured low marks in 10th and 12th,there is any chance to get select in campus interview?
if never selected in campus interview ,then how can we approach off-campus
18th November 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in campus interview of WIPRO company in IT

I have done my diploma and 12th but i have below 60% in 12th so i taken the addmission in the direct second year so please tell will i eligible for tcs wipro job on the basis of diploma I have 82% in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?