13th September 2012, 08:21 AM
Sarah Gyani

Is there any seperate entrance exam for Non Medical to do MBBS?

In my +2 I choose Computer science without biology.Now i am doing M.Sc(Software Enginnering) MBBS is my childhood dream. Now i want to get that....
Is there any separate entrance exam for Non-medical to do MBBS???
Please reply me friends!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  3. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  4. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  5. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  6. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  7. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  8. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  9. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is NEET and how many colleges are there under it?
  12. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  13. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam for 3rd time?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  15. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS? When it will be conducted?
  17. Can I get admission if secured 31752 rank in KIIT Medical Entrance exam? Total fee of MBBS course in KIIT? -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible in terms of age to participate in medical entrance exam in Mahrashtra?
28th April 2015, 11:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any seperate entrance exam for Non Medical to do MBBS?

Sorry to inform you that there is no provision of medical entrance examination for the course of MBBS for a non medical student .

To be eligible for the same course the minimum education required is senior secondary education with biology, chemistry and physics with at least 50% aggregate in each of the subjects from a recognised college or school .

Also for the same course your age must be within 17 years to 25 years .

Hence you are not eligible for same with your qualifications right now but you should not worry much and look to do as better as you can in the course which you are pursuing as it to has nice job opportunities in the modern era .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?