23rd September 2012, 03:00 PM
sharry goyal

Information regarding the recruitment of Excise and taxation inspector in Punjab and books to be referred?

plz give me the information regarding the recruitment of excise and taxation inspectors in punjab and books for the preparation of exam..

28th November 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the recruitment of Excise and taxation inspector in Punjab and books to be referred?

what is the age criteria and eligibility criteria for punjab excise and taxation inspector

[email protected]
16th February 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the recruitment of Excise and taxation inspector in Punjab and books to be referred?

I have done A.M.I.E in electrical Engg. with 7 Years experience in different sectors . Please tell me whether i am elligible to appear for the pextax exams
30th August 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate in hotel management can I eligible for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?