28th September 2012, 01:51 PM
gracy thomas

Last 4 to 4 years SBI clerical exam question papers?

please provide me last 4-5 yars SBI clerical exam question paper which will help me to attend my coming sbi clerial test to be held on 7th Oct.

Please do the needul at the earleist and oblige

11th October 2012, 09:37 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 4 to 4 years SBI clerical exam question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracy thomas View Post
please provide me last 4-5 yars SBI clerical exam question paper which will help me to attend my coming sbi clerial test to be held on 7th Oct.

Please do the needul at the earleist and oblige
SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

If you are interested to give this exam then following criteria needs to be satisfied:-

=> At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 60 percent of marks to sit for this exam. For reserved category candidates the percentage to secure is 55% of marks.

=> If you are a diploma candidate then also you are eligible to apply provided the degree is a regular one and it has been done from a recognized institution. The duration of the course should not be less than two years.

=> After completing graduation if you choose to apply then in that case on securing the pass marks only you will be considered eligible. The degree can be obtained in any discipline of your choice.

=> The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 years. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years.

=> There is upper age limit relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

~SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
~OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
~Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years.

=> Written Examination and Personal Interview Session are the two stages or hurdles you need to cross to finally get selected. Marks of both the stages will be considered.

=> Mainly objective questions will be asked and there will be five papers to solve of 40 marks each. It is important to pass in every paper.

=> Questions from the following sections may come:- General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Marketing Knowledge/Computer Aptitude.

=> Total marks allotted for the exam is 200 and there is negative marking too. 0.25 marks will be deducted from the original score for every wrong answer.

SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

## Complete Study Package For SBI (Clerk Grade Exam)
by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

## SBI 2012 State Bank Of India: Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam.
by GKP
Publisher: G.K.Publications Pvt. Ltd.

## UPSC Portal A Complete Guide for SBI and Associate Banks Clerk Examination
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal

## Ultimate Guide for SBI Bank Clerk Examination
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publications

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them to learn more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(28.6 KB, 180 views)
File Type: pdf COMPUTER-GENERAL.pdf(129.7 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerical Aptitude paper 2012.pdf(830.8 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf SBI clerk computer paper.pdf(15.0 KB, 219 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?