4th October 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW after passing 12th examination?

Sir
I am a student of humanities, I want to know if passing after my 12th examination i can join RAW. I have training in wushu martial arts.

Would you be kind enough to inform me whether I will be able to join RAW? i will be waiting for your reply.

14th February 2013, 09:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th examination?

hi.

there is no direct recruitment for entrance into raw agent - research and wing analysis.

first a candidate have to enter into armed or civil service forces of india to enter as raw agent.

for eligibility into civil services you have to complete graduation from a recognised university.

armed forces eligibility is 10+2 from a recognized board.

candidates from a civil services or armed forces are selected as raw agent by giving training.

mostly ips officers are selected as raw agent.
thank you..........
14th February 2013, 09:26 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.
there is no direct recruitment for entrance into raw agent - research and wing analysis.
first a candidate have to enter into armed or civil service forces of india to enter as raw agent.
for eligibility into civil services you have to complete graduation from a recognised university.
armed forces eligibility is 10+2 from a recognized board.
candidates from a civil services or armed forces are selected as raw agent by giving training.
mostly ips officers are selected as raw agent.
thank you..........
15th February 2013, 10:54 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am a student of humanities, I want to know if passing after my 12th examination i can join RAW. I have training in wushu martial arts.

Would you be kind enough to inform me whether I will be able to join RAW? i will be waiting for your reply.
Dear Aspirant,

RAW:Research and Analysis Wing

This wing is not for common people like us.It is totally a secret agency which works for the nation.

It doesnt get any reputation from any one since the raw officers are not revealed to the social society.

Hence you cannot expect any name and fame.

Also the recruitment process lies in the department itself.It is totally internal recruitment process.

So only a police department person or a defense person can be able to become a RAW officer according to his work and mission accomplishments in his career.

It totally depends on the factors mentioned above so if you want to become a RAW officer the only option is join the army or the police department.

Then show your work and dedication in the eliminating the bug from the society then you may come to the eye of the higher officers and you may have a chance of getting in to this post.So good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam.
how to join raw
contect me:- [email protected]
19th May 2013, 09:01 PM
aklk224

Post Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir

Dear Friend,
RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.It is an independent agency.It means, the agency work in its own way and it works under prime minister office.Research and Analysis Wing is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government .

It is a Secret department.To join in this ,there is no direct recruitment notice.They recruit candidates from other government departments in India
( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc.. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

So you write IPS ,or IAS exams etc to join this course .All the Best
3rd October 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i join drdo after completing my b.tech from mechanical engineering??
25th November 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can - join Raw after completing my 12 class for agent ???
13th October 2014, 03:01 PM
akshit vats

I am a student of 12,please tell me how i can join RAW?i want to be an agent of RAW and i really do.
5th May 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs for humanities students in Indian intelligence department?
16th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How many selection in one year. And how sir. Every employs are very entelligent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?