15th October 2012, 10:38 PM

List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project

List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students?
sir what is the difference between internship and miniproject? Is these two are same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  5. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  7. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  9. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  10. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  11. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  12. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  13. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur -- [New]
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  18. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
4th February 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project

intership for material & metallurgical engineering students..?
13th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project

Core companies for summer internship for 3rd year B.Tech Metallurgy Students?
3rd May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

are there any internship programs in andhra?
7th July 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Name the best institutes that offers summer internship for ECE students along with mini project?
16th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech 3rd year student in electronics and communication branch.I am planning for the summer internship for about a month.Please list some companies especially electronics core based ones in Kerala.Pls reply to [email protected]
22nd June 2015, 02:19 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Listed below i am providing the list of companies offering the summer internship.

->Micro Electronics India.
->Parkaire Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd
->Energo Engineering Projects Limited
->i3indya Technologies
->NTPC.
->BHEL.
->BSNL.
->Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd
->lphine Electronics Asia
->Robert Bosch
->Cosmic Circuits
->intel.

And you have to also make the training letter which is available from college for applying the internship to any companies.

The difference between the two is that:-

In mini project you will make project under the guidance of some faculty (means a type of training environment).
Internship is that in which you applied for a particular company and then you are selected there and then you have give the task and you have to complete it on time and in return the company will pay to you in terms of stipend.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?