14th November 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the new syllabus for degree lecturers?

what is the new syllabus for degree lecturers...could u please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. New syllabus for degree lecturers exam in government degree colleges?
  2. Date of screening exam/Interview for the Adv. No 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturers in Government Aided Degree Colleges under UP higher education selection commission, Allahabad?
  3. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  4. Is M.Ed ONLY meant for Lecturers? What is the scope or weightage of an M.Ed Degree in School Level Education?
  5. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  6. Information about the publication of STET/Junior lecturers test in Haryana?
  7. Syllabus for Karnataka SLET for Lecturers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is MBA degree from EIILM university valid for government or private jobs and for APPSC Jr lecturers post
  9. Are the Lecturers in Computer Application with MCA degree of the Polytechnic Sytem in West Bengal eligible to get CAS after 5years of joining?
  10. Will the B.Ed qualification be necessary to become a Teacher for 11th and 12th candidates?
  11. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of lecturers?
  12. Date of announcement of government lecturer posts?
  13. Career opportunities for Ph.D in Management under current scenario?
  14. When will be the TRB Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  15. Best coaching center in Hyderabad for Junior Lecturers exam?
  16. Date of Police Selection Exam in Tamilnadu?
  17. What jobs are there in Junior Lecturers with M.Sc. Biochemistry?
  18. What is the selection procedure for senior lecturers in DIETS? Is it to be done or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?