29th December 2011, 12:08 PM
gopal singh 2102

What is the selection procedure for senior lecturers in DIETS? Is it to be done or not?

SIR, what is about the recruitment of senior lecturers in DIETS? WHETHER the recruitment is to be done or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the exam for selection of lecturers in UP Higher Education Allahabad?
  2. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  3. How would I know if any off campus placements are occuring?
  4. Date of screening exam/Interview for the Adv. No 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturers in Government Aided Degree Colleges under UP higher education selection commission, Allahabad?
  5. Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?
  6. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  7. B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  10. Information about website for BTC program? I have applied for BTC
  11. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What can I do after M.A Hindi?
  16. Details of senior secondary school entrance exam date? Procedure to get admission?
  17. syllabus of ICRI exam 2010?
  18. How to get in Indian Army after doing diploma?
25th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for senior lecturers in DIETS? Is it to be done or not?

sir what is the eligibility for diet lecturer and what is the selection procedure
20th September 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for senior lecturers in DIETS? Is it to be done or not?

i have done B.Sc and B.eD and MBA . . Is am i qaulified for the DIET Lecturer ?
27th December 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification and experience for the promotion from lecturer to senior lecturer educational planning and management
14th February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir maine MBA aur B.ed kiya hai kya main diet lecturer mein apply kr skta hoon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?