27th January 2023, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

BE IT 1st year student can apply for Australian Student Visa?

Hello Sir, I have only 48% in my 12th Science examination. Now I'm in BE IT 1st Year and I want apply For Australian Student Visa. Please Sir Solve my problem and talk me a Right Answer. I'm worried from this problema

15th March 2023, 07:03 PM
4700BC

Default Re: BE IT 1st year student can apply for Australian Student Visa?

No need to worry, you can apply for an Australian student visa even if you have only 48% in your 12th Science examination. The Australian government does not require a minimum percentage for visa applications. However, you must meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the visa.

In order to be eligible for an Australian student visa, you must:

- Be at least 18 years old

- Have a valid passport

- Meet the health and character requirements

- Have the necessary funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia

- Have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily

- Have an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students (AASES) form

- Have evidence of English language proficiency

- Have evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

- Have evidence of financial capacity

- Have a valid Australian student visa

If you meet all of the above criteria, you can apply for an Australian student visa. You may also need to provide additional documents, such as your academic record, to demonstrate your eligibility for the visa.

You should also note that the Australian government has recently introduced a new visa, the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa. This visa allows international graduates to remain in Australia for up to 18 months after completing their studies. This visa may be suitable for you if you plan to remain in Australia after completing your studies.

I hope this information has been helpful. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?