21st October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering. I have a dream to study Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering. After searching I came to know that Universiti Teknologi Malaysia is offering this BE Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

25th October 2018, 07:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia?

In order to enroll for Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering program you will have to fill the application form and send it to UTM along with all required documents.

These are the Documents you need to send along with your application form:-
1. Certificate of Secondary School examination.
2. All pages of your passport.
3. Passport size photographs.
4. Personal details form
5. Certificate of English language proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL/MUET.
6. Receipt of application fee($40) and processing fee($250).

You need to send your documents to this E-mail : [email protected]

For application form and more details about admission process you should visit to Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?