29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA+LLB student and have an interest in MBA(Sustainability Management). I have a dream to study LLM(Finance). After searching I came to know that The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt is offering this LLM Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

30th September 2018, 09:27 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission details of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

Application Procedure

1. First you need to Download the application form and Carefully Read the Instructions.

2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.

3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.

4. Include the Required Documents.

5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.

6.if applicable, fill out an application for an ILF Scholarship (financial need-based). Any
application for financial aid must be made at the same time as the application for
admission.
1st October 2018, 10:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

In order to enroll for L.L.M. in Finance program you must have a Bachelor degree in Law, LSAT examination scorecard and English proficiency test scorecard. You will have to submit your application along with all required documents through below mentioned link i.e.
https://secure.jotformeu.com/ILF/ilfUploadCenter

You can download application form from below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.ilf-frankfurt.de/fileadmi...n_Form_web.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?