24th December 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism in The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Commerce student and have an interest in Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism. I have a dream to study Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism. After searching I came to know that The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

29th January 2019, 11:34 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism in The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-completed college
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?