17th February 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BBA(Human Resource Management) from University of Tasmania?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Commerce student and have an interest in BBA(Human Resource Management). After searching I came to know that University of Tasmania is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

19th February 2020, 08:33 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BBA(Human Resource Management) from University of Tasmania?

Application for BBA in Human Resource Management program can be made online through the University's official websitehttps://apply.utas.edu.au/Authentication/SignUp

Here you need to create an account or make registration to start your course application. Fill all the details carefully and submit all required documents.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive advice about whether you have been accepted into the course. If you are accepted, simply follow the instructions in the offer letter to secure your place at university. If you would like to speak to someone about your application, call 1300 363 864
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?