8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BSc(Paramedic Science) in University of Northampton?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BSc(Paramedic Science). I have a dream to study BSc(Paramedic Science). After searching I came to know that University of Northampton is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

24th April 2019, 07:02 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure of BSc(Paramedic Science) in University of Northampton?

Admission Procedure of B.Sc (Paramedic Science) in University of Northampton:

1) Apply through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions service) from the link mentioned below:
https://www.ucas.com/

2) Applications should be submitted by 15 January of the desired year of entry to the course.

3) There is no upper age limit for the candidates, so the university welcomes applications from mature students as well.

4) In the online application you must provide following documents:

a) Full details of your level 2 (GCSE Equivalent Qualifications) with achieved/ predicted grades.

b) Full details of your level 3

c) A personal statement. The university recommend that you include in your personal statement a recognition that a B.Sc (Paramedic Science) will include practice and study in a number of settings.

d) An academic reference from your current or most recent institutions with predicted grades.

5) After filling up all the necessary required detail in your application, click on submit button.

6) After submitting your application to UCAS. Login to UCAS track and check your application to see if all your academic details have been included.

7) If any subjects or predicted results are missing, email the admissions officer with your UCAS number and missing subject and grades.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?